2068 (part 1)

Third person perspective

It was thanksgiving and the whole family was getting together at Jin and Namjoon's house.

Jimin was cooking and Jin was supervising and helping out, meanwhile Namjoon and Yoongi were hanging out and talking about music as it was an intrest of them both.

Everyone was waiting on the newly engaged couple. Jungkook and Taehyung were almost always late no matter where they were going.

As Jungkook and Tae walked into the house they were instantly being yelled at. "Where have you been" Jimin yelled at them the second they walked through the door.

"I'm sorry eomma we had to be somewhere though, we'll tell you about it later," Jungkook said walking into the kitchen and picking at the food.

Jimin slapped his hand then sent them to hang out with Namjoon and Yoongi, knowing that neither of them would be very helpful at cooking.

When they got in the room Yoongi and Namjoon were taking a nap together. "What do you wanna do" Taehyung said to Jungkook. "Lets just go play some games" Jungkook said heading into the living room.

"Get off that game and go set the table" Jimin said to Jungkook and Taehyung when the food was finished before heading into the room where Namjoon and Yoongi were napping.

It took a bit of work to wake them up but Jimin succeeded. Yoongi and Namjoon sulked into the dinning room where Taehyung and Jungkook were still setting the table.

Everyone sat down to eat and they were all talking as well.

Namjoon. "So what's going on in your life"

Jimin. "Well, me and Yoongi are gonna take a little trip for christmas"

Yoongi. "Yea were gonna take some time to be alone with no distractions"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as Yoongi winked at Jimin.

Tae and jungkook looked to each other before tae began talking.

Taehyung. "We want to keep the family tradition going so... were going to adopt a baby boy"

Jungkook. "Thats actually why were late we went into the interview and they told us we can pick him up the day after tomorrow"

Namjoon. "Whats his name"

Jungkook. "His name is Hoseok"

Jimin. "Do you have a picture of him"

Jungkook. "Yeah, give me a sec"

Everyone looked at the picture of the little boy his smile as bright as the sun.

Yoongi. "Have you met him yet"

Taehyung. "Yes, the only reason he's not here is he wanted to spend a couple of days to say bye to his friends, he's such a sweetheart"

Jin. "If you ever want anyone to babysit come to us I'd love to watch him"

Jungkook. "Thank you grams"

After that the talking died down and everyone dug into the food, with both Jin and Jimin cooking it was heavenly.

After dinner everyone caught up on the others lives and just had fun together.