2008 (part 1)

Namjoon perspective

I was staring at Jin, he was the definition of beauty and I'd know i looked it up. It was the middle of class but he was all i could concentrate on, the way the light shone on his brown hair highlighting his tan skin made it impossible for me to look away.

Jin perspective

I felt i was being stared at and i had a pretty good idea of who it was. A slight blush came to my cheeks as Namjoon's face flashed through my head. The temptation to look at him was almost unbearable, i wanted to meet the gaze that felt as if it was burning a hole in my cheeks.

Third person perspective

Jin turned his head to the side where he knew namjoon was sitting, their eyes locking together. They stared into the others eyes not looking away for about a minute before namjoon looked away a smile plastered on his face. A smile came to Jin's face the words cute and i won circling around in his head as he turned back to the front of the class.

Later at home

Namjoon sat on his bed trying to gather his thoughts before he texted Jin.

Namjoon stared at his phone, he was overjoyed but at the same time there was a pit in his stomach

Namjoon stared at his phone, he was overjoyed but at the same time there was a pit in his stomach. Namjoon got up off his bed and headed out he had to prepare for tomorrow if he wanted it to be perfect.