2058 (part 4)

Third person perspective

Taehyung. "I want to know if you like me"

Jungkook stood staring at Taehyung not saying a word

Taehyung. "I want to be with you"

Jungkook. "So what if i like you does it really matter, you'll be gone in two weeks anyway"

Taehyung. "You're wrong i asked my parents and they said I could stay here with them"

Taehyung. "I want to stay with you but if you don't want me here I'll go back, your me reason for staying without you there's no point"

Jungkook was surprised that meant he had to face whether or not he wanted him to stay. Taehyung and Jungkook stood awkwardly for a couple of minutes before he came to an answer.

Jungkook. "Yea, i do like you and i want you to stay"

A big box smile came to Taehyung's face

"But, no sudden kisses without a warning" Jungkook said his cheeks red.

"Yea ok," Taehyung said walking closer to Jungkook he rested his hand on his cheek, "then may I."

Jungkook slightly nodded his head.

Taehyung put his lips on Jungkook's not separating for a couple of seconds.

"I was wrong its even more embarrassing when you ask" Jungkook said making Taehyung let out a slight chuckle.

Jungkook gently grabbed Taehyung's hand and headed off towards his house.

As they walked in Jimin and Yoongi were waiting for them.

"I take it he said yes" Jimin said to Taehyung. At the same time Yoongi said congratulations to Jungkook.

"You told them" Jungkook said turning to Taehyung.

Taehyung scratched the back off his head "well i came here looking for you but you weren't here so I asked if they knew where you were, they asked why so i told them."

"C'mon lets go" Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung's hand.

"Have fun" Yoongi yelled at them as they went upstairs earning him a chuckle and nudge in the arm from Jimin.

Taehyung and Jungkook were awkward at first but became more comfortable as they played games together, before they knew it they were cuddling with Jungkook sitting on Taehyung's lap.