2058 (part 3)

Third person perspective

~A Month Later~

Jungkook and Taehyung hang out almost every day, most of the time playing games other times just hanging out.

Jungkook knocked on Taehyung's door early in the morning. "Hey wanna play?" he asked. Taehyung just stared at Jungkook his hair messy and pajamas still on. "Sure wait for me upstairs I'm just gonna grab something" Taehyung said walking away from Jungkook.

Taehyung walked into his room a bowl of cereal in his hand, Jungkook had started the game and was all ready for Taehyung.

It had been almost two hours since they started the score was tied at 27 for both of them, Jungkook had gotten a lot better over his month of battling Taehyung.

Taehyung's mother opened the door, "we have to go soon so finish up what your doing" she said before closing the door.

"You heard her tiebreaker?" Taehyung said looking to Jungkook. "Lets do it" Jungkook said starting up the game.

The game was close which made all the worse for him when Jungkook lost. Jungkook looked away pouting his arms crossed and eyes closed refusing to look at Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes shot open as he felt lips on his own. He saw Taehyung leaning over him from where he was sitting.

"Why did you ki..." Jungkook stopped halfway still shook from what had happened. "I kissed you cuz your face is cute when you pout," Taehyung said with not even an ounce embarrassment, Jungkook on the other hand was as red as possible.

"I..i gotta go" Jungkook said running out of his room then down the stairs almost falling before running out the door.

Jungkook perspective

I ran out of Taehyung's house my heart racing, i wish i could say it was because I was running but it started right when he kissed me.

Why did he kiss me, why did he call me cute, why did my heart beat so fast, and why did i want more.

I headed home with a lot questions in my head and no answers in sight.

Taehyung perspective

Jungkook has been avoiding me ever since i kissed him. Being away from him for so long has made me realise, i want to be with him.

I want to be together everyday like we were before but i ruined it, and now i have to try to fix it.

I walked down the street I knew he was somewhere around here but i couldn't find him. I almost gave up and left for home when i spotted him.

Third person perspective

Taehyung walked up next to Jungkook and pushed his hand onto the wall next to him. Jungkook looked to Taehyung then to all of the people staring at them.

Jungkook took Taehyung's arm before leading him off down off to a less crowded area.

Jungkook. "What do you want"

Taehyung. "I want to know if you like me"