2018 (part 2)

Third person perspective

It was the day after their wedding and Jin and Namjoon were getting ready for their honeymoon trip. They were going to a beach side resort, no matter how cliche it is it still sounds amazing was the only thing running through namjins mind as they chose it.

They were going to Hawaii the place best know for tropical, and they had to hurry up before they missed their flight.

Namjoon's mother was going to take them to the airport and was currently honking in front of their house, she hated being late and when people were late. "We're coming ma" Namjoon said as he and Jin walked out the door holding two large suitcases. They tossed them in the trunk before getting into the car.

The car ride to the airport was mostly silent except for the occasional singing.

"I hope you have a great time i love you son" Namjoon's mom said as they got out to go into the airport. "I love you too mom" Namjoon said waving. "I was talking to my new son" she said staring at Jin. "I love you too mom" Jin said embarrassed to be calling her mom for the first time. "I'm just joking with you, i love you both, bye" she said while waving before driving away. 

Jin looked at namjoon with a confused look on his face, "cmon we gotta go" Namjoon said smiling at Jin's reaction to his mother.

The flight was long and boring, staying sitting for about ten hours wasn't exactly what Jin or Namjoon found comfortable. Jin and namjoon stretched as they got out of the plane.

Jin followed Namjoon around as he talked to various people from the woman at baggage claim to the receptionist at the hotel where they were staying. Jin knew basic english but not enough to keep a conversation.

"What wrong" Namjoon asked Jin after he had finished talking to the receptionist, he noticed that he was staring off into space. Jin was knocked out of his thinking, "i was just thinking about how amazing you are" Jin said embarrassing his husband. Namjoon looked away from Jin, "our room is 03 lets go put our stuff away" he said refusing to make eye contact. 

"Wow its so beautiful" Jin said as he starred off the balcony of their room. "I know right" Namjoon said putting his head on Jin shoulder as he wrapped his arms around Jin. They stood there for a second together before Jin suggested they go swimming.

They had both finished changing into swimming trunks and Jin was grabbing his towel when namjoon came up from behind him, he traced Jin's broad shoulders with his hand making him flip towards him. As he did namjoon slid his hand up his chest before saying "you know your beautiful." Jin grabbed Namjoon's hand while giggling "cmon lets go" he said pulling Namjoon out of their room.

Jin and Namjoon played together for hours in the water, their hands and feet wrinkled as a result.

Jin and Namjoon headed back to the hotel to change before exploring the new city in which they found themselves. They went from place to place buying snacks all along the way.

Jin and Namjoon decided to do a little hiking up diamond head one of Hawaii's most famous volcanoes. It only took them about thirty minutes to hike up the trail but as they emerged from the bunker they were astounded by the view around them. It was already dark so all of the lights from the city below them shone like diamonds in the dark. 

"Wanna head home and get some room service" Namjoon said after they had stood staring at the city below them for awhile. "Yea" Jin said still not having a proper meal since before the flight. They ordered lots of food from steak to spaghetti to ice cream. They ate it all while watching TV.

About an hour after they ate Jin and Namjoon headed to bed together.