Surprise.....

Harry's POV

I sent Tracey that email but nothing. I really thought she would respond in some way.  God I wish she was here. It's torture knowing I am the reason she isn't. I sit and scroll through my phone and find her number and decide to call her. She sends it straight to voicemail but I don't leave a message.  I then start reading twitter more reports about me dating some girl who I'm not even with!!

As I am scrolling through there's a knock at my door I get up off my bed and open it and whose standing there but Tracey. I was about to speak when she smashes her lips on mine,  my tongue forces its way into her mouth and our tongue fight for dominance.

She kicks the door shut and I push her up against it kissing her harder and then moving down to her neck I hear her moan slightly which turns me on even more,  as soon as our lips touched I could feel myself getting hard. I tell her to jump so that her legs are wrapped around me and then I carry her to the bed never breaking the kiss.

I lay her down and move to her neck again and then I peel her top off to reveal her black lace bra, god she is sexy. I take off her bra and I start sucking her nipple and I can hear her moaning with pleasure it's the best sound ever. Her hands tugging at my curls. I start to massage the other one  and then I  move further down kissing ever part of her body as I go.  I reach the edge of her trousers and swiftly remove them and her knickers which by now are soaking wet. I plunge two fingers inside her wet pussy and it feels so good, I then bury my face in between her thighs and start licking up all her juices and swirling my tongue around her clit, she tastes amazing, I can't believe this is happening right now. After a few minutes she tries to stop me but I want to make her cum first so I lick her faster and faster and "oh god I'm so close" I keep going until she finally cums all over my tongue then she pulls me back up to kiss her. She then flips us over so she is straddling me. She starts kissing my neck and then pulls my shirt over my head and makes her way down my chest. I hum some moans of approval, every kiss and touch is like fire igniting in my body. She reaches my jeans and first she begins rubbing my hard throbbing cock through my jeans and then she slowly undoes the buttons.  I want her so badly at this point.  She removes my jeans and pants in one quick movement and then continues,  all of a sudden I feel her lips wrapped around my rock hard cock and sucking it. I can see her head bobbing up and down taking my whole length in her mouth. I cry out because it feels so fucking amazing if she carries on I won't last long "I am gonna cum in a minute if you carry on like that" I tell her. She doesn't even look up but keeps going faster and harder and I can't hold it anymore "Oh my fucking god" I scream loudly as I cum into her mouth and she swallows every drop.

She climbs back on bed and kisses me and after a few minutes I am hard again.  I need her. I climb on top of her a place I quite enjoy being,  still kissing her I position myself between her legs and then plunge myself inside her, she cries out at the surprise but her eyes never leave mine as I am pumping myself hard inside her. "Omg,  your so tight baby" "Harder Harry" she cries "Fuck me harder" and I do exactly that.  "Oh god I'm gonna cum" she says so I keep thrusting harder and faster as her head rolls back and she cums all around me and I follow pretty quickly after as the sight of her cumming pushes me over the edge.

After a couple of seconds she looks deeply into my eyes kisses me and says "surprise".....I kiss her back "best surprise ever" and with that she falls asleep in my arms clearly tired from the flight....I lay there watching her sleep and she looks so peaceful, I never believed in love at first sight but I think I may have been wrong. " I love you" I whisper into her hair glad she's asleep as I don't want to push things.

Tracey's POV

I feel bad for not responding to Harry's email as he took the time to write but then I also wanted to punish him. Will had sent me their room numbers in case I decided to go so I got to the hotel and was gonna go see Louis but I found myself outside Harry's door. God I hope he's alone....

I knock at his door and I hear him  get up to open it. His eyes wide with surprise that I am there he was about to speak but I smash my lips on his, I can't help myself.  His tongue forces its way into my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance.

I kick the door shut and he pushes me up against it kissing me harder and then moving down to my neck I moan slightly, I can feel him getting harder as soon as our lips touched, He tells me to jump so that my legs are wrapped around him and then he carries me to the bed never breaking the kiss.

He lays me down and moves to my neck again and then he peels my top off to reveal my black lace bra, I am glad I chose that to wear.  He takes off my bra and starts sucking my nipple and I am moaning with pleasure so much it feels so good right now. He starts to massage the other one too and then he starts to move further down kissing ever part of my body. He reaches the edge of my trousers and swiftly remove them and my knickers which by now are soaking wet. He plunges two fingers inside my wet pussy and it feels so good, He then burys himself in between my thighs and starts licking me and swirling his tongue around my clit, it feels amazing, I can't believe this is happening right now. After a few minutes I try to stop him I need to kiss him but he is having none of it! Instead he starts to lick faster and faster and "oh god I'm so close" I cry.  He keeps going until I finally cum all over his tongue then I pull him back up to kiss me I flip us over so I am straddling him. My turn! I start kissing his neck and then pull his shirt over his head and make my way down his chest. He hums some moans of approval, I reach the waistband of his jeans and I begin rubbing his hard throbbing cock through his jeans and then I slowly undo the buttons.  I remove his jeans and pants in one quick movement and then I wrap my lips around his hard cock and start sucking it. I take his whole length in my mouth.

I hear him cry out with pleasure and say "I am gonna cum in a minute if you carry on like that". I keep going faster and harder and I can feel his breathing getting faster and I know he's almost there  "Oh my fucking god" he screams loudly as he finds his release and I swallow every drop.

I climbed back on bed and kissed him and after a few minutes he's hard again. He climbs on top of me a place still kissing me as he positions himself between my legs and then plunges himself inside, I cried out at the surprise but his eyes never leave mine as he's pumping himself hard inside me. "Omg,  your so tight baby" he screams "Harder Harry" I cried "Fuck me harder" and he does exactly that.  "Oh god I'm gonna cum" I tell him, this is just mind blowing, he keeps thrusting harder and faster as my head rolls back and I cum all around him and he follow pretty quickly after that as something has pushed him over the edge.

After a couple of seconds I looked deeply into those gorgeous green eyes and I kissed him and said "surprise".....he kisses me back "best surprise ever" and with that I snuggle into his  arms as I am tired from the flight....I lay there and I hear him whisper " I love you" into my hair, I pretend I am asleep as I don't want him to know I heard him.

Louis's POV

I walk past Harry's room and I can hear him moaning and I can hear his latest conquest screaming "Harder Harry" "Fuck me harder" God I hope Tracey doesn't hear about all this otherwise that is gonna screw everything up.  I go into my room and crash out, I send a quick text just to see how she is doing and will catch up with her when I wake up.