Holmes Chapel Arrival

Harry's POV

Today's the day Tracey arrives, she is getting the train up as she doesn't have her car in Doncaster.  I keep watching the clock and nervously wandering round the house, Gemma has come back up again as she really wants to spend time with Tracey.  She will be here in like 20  minutes.  I make sure one last time that my bedroom is tidy and my mum has put fresh bedding on the bed for me. I head out to the car and make my way to the station, I pick up a huge bouquet of flowers for her just because I want to make her smile.  I arrive at the train station right as she is due to arrive, I wait by the car for her to come out, the train empties and she still hasn't come out, I start to get worried that she has changed her mind and then I see her coming towards me, I run over and pick her up and spin her around, she squeals as I do this and giggles. Oh my god I have missed her so much. We get to the car and I just pin her against the car and smash my lips against hers, she snakes her arms around my neck to try and pull me closer, the sparks between us are just unbelieveable, its been over 2 months since I have kissed her like this and I can tell she can feel it as well.

I can feel myself getting hard right from the moments our lips meet "Take me home" she growls seductively in my ear.  I tear myself away from her and open her door and help her in, she spies the flowers when I open the door and I say "They are for you baby" "Awww thank you Haz, they are gorgeous" she says smelling them.  I jog to the drivers side and away we go.  She decides to tease me while we are on the way and starts rubbing my already hard cock. "Baby, if you carry on, I am going to stop this car and fuck you on the back seat" I tell her, she just looks at me and says "go on then I dare you" she knows I wouldn't do that though because I don't want to fuck her, I want to make love to her so instead she undoes my jeans and  manages to free my erection, wow I think I like this naughty side of her and before I can do anything, she has taken her seat belt of and is leaning over and wrapping her lips around my hard cock "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god!" I moan out still trying to concentrate on the road, we are only about 30 seconds from my mum's so I just need to concentrate for a tiny bit longer.  Her head is bobbing up and down and omg this is so hot, no girl has ever done this before.  I can tell that I am close and literally as I pull up behind my mum's house in the alleyway she is about to push me over the edge, I know she can tell too and so she goes faster and and faster until I scream out her name and cum shoots straight down the back of her throat.  She swallows every last bit and then just looks up at me as if that didn't just happen and says "shall we go in then" she jumps out the car and I actually have to look down at my unbuttoned jeans just to make sure it did actually happen.

Tracey is already in the house by the time I have sorted myself out, Gemma let her in and they are already like best friends talking about what's been going on. I stand just watching them for a minute and then Tracey spies me and says "take a picture, it will last longer" Gem just laughs and then says "come on, we are going out tonight.  Let's find you something to wear" I scowl at Gemma, it's our first night together in months and now my sister is taking her away. I was hoping she might tell Gemma that tonight she is spending time with me but I am disappointed when she doesn't and just dissappears upstairs, maybe things are not totally ok with us just yet. I can hear her and Gemma laughing as they try on different outfits, Chloe has arrived too now so the laughing has increased and I can't help but feel jealous. Why doesn't she want to spend time with me? I mean what the fuck was that in the car!.  I am sat down talking to Johnny, Will, and Nick who have all come over as I thought to myself well if the girls are going out then I might as well get the lads over and they ask about me and Tracey and I don't even know how to explain it.

About and hour later I hear the sound of their heels on the stairs and I look up and see Tracey and she looks absolutley stunning, it's taking even fibre of my being not to just drag her upstairs and make love to her all night.  She doesn't even look at me she just walks over to the boys and says "Hi, I'm Tracey" they are all staring and then each introduce themselves and then Gemma comes over and says "Mum is gonna make up the spare bed in my room so you can sleep in there, it's gonna be so cool, I haven't had a girly sleepover in ages" I am literally just sat there speechless, so she doesn't even want to sleep in the same room as me, I accepted that she was going out with Gem and Chloe because I thought well at least when she comes back I can have her in my arms all night but apparently that won't be happening now either!