Spending Time Together

Harry's POV

I wake up the next morning and Tracey is in my arms asleep. Such an amazing feeling waking up with her, I've missed her so much.  Last night was absolutley amazing, was just so unexpected and I don't know what came over her but I quite like the naughty side of her, I hope this side of her comes out more often but I also love the sweet caring side of her too, in fact I just love everything about her.  She stirs in my arms but just snuggles even closer to me.  I manage to slide out of bed without waking her up, she grabs hold of my pillow and snuggles up to it, she looks so cute asleep.  I have decided to go and make her breakfast in bed.  My mum is up and so is Gemma and Robin, I set to making her breakfast and they all just sit there watching me, I make her coffee as well and put a flower in a little vase too and take the tray upstairs.  I have a little something in mind that I want to run by her when she wakes up. I lean over and kiss her and she wakes up and smiles at me and sits up in bed, I put the tray on her lap and then crawl back onto the bed with her.  She eats her breakfast, well she tries but I keep pinching bits.

She laughs and says "I tell you what, you eat this and I will stick with the coffee" I kiss her and take the tray and finish eating. "Baby?" "Yes Haz?" "I want to take you away for a few days if you fancy it" "Where?" "Well, I was thinking, I would like to take you to Paris for a few days, I have my house there and I haven't been for a while and thought it would be nice to get away for a while just the two of us" "Harry, I would love to go, I think that's an amazing idea, I've always wanted to go to Paris, omg when can we leave??" she gets up and starts jumping on the bed shouting "I'm going to Paris. I'm going to Paris!!" She then climbs into my lap and kisses me. "I love you Haz" I spin her over so she is laying down and I am hovering over her, I pepper little kisses all over her face and say "I love you too baby so much, I know I keep saying it but I really am sorry for everything I said and I know asking you to marry me was insanity" "I know you're sorry Haz, and believe me when the time is right then I want you to ask me again, that time might be 6 months or even 6 years but when you in your heart believe it is the right time to ask me then ask me again and this time you might actually get an answer" she says and I know she's right.

Tracey'sPOV

I wake up to Harry kissing me and I come to and sit up and he places a tray in my lap. He's made me breakfast in bed. So sweet I love when he does little gestures like this. I start trying to eat and he keeps pinching my breakfast so I give up and tell him to eat it and I will just have my coffee.  He looks over at me and says "Baby" "Yes Haz?" "I want to take you away for a few days if you fancy it" "Where?" "Well, I was thinking, I would like to take you to Paris for a few days, I have my house there and I haven't been for a while and thought it would be nice to get away for a while just the two of us" "Harry, I would love to go, I think that's an amazing idea, I've always wanted to go to Paris, omg when can we leave??" I  start jumping on the bed shouting "I'm going to Paris. I'm going to Paris!!" I  crawl into his lap wrap my arms round him and kiss him "I love you Haz"  he flips us over so I am laying under him, he peppers little kisses all over my face and says "I love you too baby so much, I know I keep saying it but I really am sorry for everything I said and I know asking you to marry me was insanity" "I know you're sorry Haz, and believe me when the time is right then I want you to ask me again, that time might be 6 months or even 6 years but when you in your heart believe it is the right time to ask me then ask me again and this time you might actually get an answer" I tell him and I truly mean it, I do want to marry him one day. I would be lying if I said I hadn't pictured our wedding. This makes me smile as I drift off into my day dream.  "What are you thinking about in that little world of yours" he says bringing back to the present, now I could lie or I could just tell him and so I decide to tell him the truth.  "Our wedding....just picturing it" "Really, wanna tell me about it then, how does our wedding go" he laughs "No, I'm not telling you, it's silly we are not even engaged!" I hide my face in his chest "we could be if you wanted to be" he tells me laughing.  "Harry!" I warn him.  "I'm only joking baby, I already have my proposal planned for when the time is right" "Oh really, wanna tell me about that then" "nope, you will just have to wait" I laugh and kiss him again "ok that's fair" and I head off to take a shower.