One mad night

Tracey's POV

I was feeling a bit better by the time the boys had done their concert and had tried to forget the insane conversation we'd had about the three of us when Harry woke me up, we were having a few drinks at the hotel and I see Harry and Louis whispering about something but I choose to ignore it, surely they are not talking about it again!

After a while the alcohol starts taking over and I am feeling quite horny so I crawl into Harry's lap and start kissing him. I slide my tongue into his mouth and he is soon kissing me back with the same passion as me. Excellent! he's horny too I think to myself as I feel him getting hard beneath me. He whispers in my ear "I want you" "take me upstairs then" we get up and say goodnight to everyone he winks at Louis and we head to the elevator, he pins me against the wall in the elevator and starts kissing my neck, I slide my hand in his jeans and I hear him moan against my neck. "Ok, Harry, we need to stop, otherwise we are gonna end up doing it in here!!!" "I don't care" he moans "Well I bloody do" He drags me out of the elevator and when we get into our bedroom Louis is in there, I look at Harry confused and he doesn't speak he just directs me over to the bed, by now the alcohol has really gone to my head and I am pretty drunk and I want him and I don't care whose in the room!

He kisses me again and whilst he's kissing me he starts to undo my shirt that I am wearing and he slides it down my arms and then he takes off my bra, he then slides my skirt and pants down in one go, it's dark in the room now so I don't really know what else is going on, once I am naked he lays me down on the bed and takes his own clothes off, we are both naked on the bed and he's kissing me and then starts kissing my neck, I grab a fistful of his curls and I am moaning quietly as he moves his head done and starts sucking on my nipple, as he is doing that someone starts kissing me, I am too drunk to stop it now so I kiss him back, Louis's tongue finds his way into my mouth and then he moves down and starts sucking on my other nipple, oh my god what am I doing, I know we shouldnt but god it feels so good!

Harry moves back up to kiss me as Louis starts kissing all the way down my body and he reaches in between my thighs and I can feel his hot breath down there he plunges his tounge into my wet pussy and he pumps two fingers in as well, Harry positions his hard cock in my face and says "Suck me off" I don't need to be told twice as my head starts bobbing up and down pumping the rest of what I can't take in, he's pushing my head down as well and I am moaning against his hard cock as Louis is flicking his tongue around my clit, then I hear Harry say "Fuck her" and the next thing I know Louis has slammed into me and he is thrusting, it doesn't feel as good as when Harry does it but it still feels good, "Oh my god Louis, harder" I am screaming out as he pounds into me harder and faster, I am pumping my hand up and down Harry's cock when he says "I am gonna cum and I want you to swallow it" I decide to change positions so I start riding Louis and I can hear him moaning "Oh my god Tracey, that's it keep going, this feels amazing" I ride him faster and keep sucking Harry harder and harder when they both scream "Oh my god I'm cumming" and Harry cums straight down my throat and Louis empties himself into the condom he's wearing, I keep riding Louis because I am almost reaching my high, Harry whispers in my ear as I am riding Louis, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard when he's done with you, I'm gonna bend you over and fuck you like only I can" that just tips me over the edge.

I have barely come down from my high before I am being thrown down on the bed and Harry is kissing me, I can never get enough of his kisses, I love them so much. I don't want him to stop and when he does I beg him to kiss me again because I need them. Louis has got dressed and left the room as Harry kisses me again, all of a sudden I stop kissing Harry and run to the bathroom, I lock the door and I am throwing up and I feel awful, really dizzy, stomach cramps and just generally shit.

Harry is banging on the door for me to let him in, but I really don't need him to see me like this "I'm fine" I shout out hoping he will go away " Baby, please let me in, your scaring me, you sound really ill. I am about to respond but I am throwing up again so I can't "I've called the doctor" Harry shouts through the door. I finally come out and I literally look like a ghost, Harry and the other boys are all in our room now as they freaked when he said he needed the number for the doctor. "I'm fine, you didn't need to call the doctor" "Baby, you are a white as a sheet and have been throwing up and thats not just from alcohol" Harry says as he helps me walk over to the bed and lays me down

Harry's POV

I'm laying on the bed kissing Tracey, what just happened with Louis was insane I can't believe it just happened, whilst I am kissing her she suddenly gets up and bolts to the bathroom and starts violently throwing up, I am banging on the door but she won't open it. I run next door to ask Paul for the doctor's number and call him, the other boys have come out to see what's going on and are all piling into our room, I bang on the door again, begging for her to let me in but she just shouts that she is fine and then starts throwing up again.  I tell her I've called the doctor and a few minutes later she comes out and she is so white she just looks so ill. "I'm fine, I don't need a doctor" she says, I help her over to the bed and lay her down, she just looks so ill, I send everyone out in the end and promise to let them know what the doctor says, I head back into the room just as she is up and in the bathroom again, my poor baby, I hope she's ok...