Chapter 1: "Hi stranger"

You woke up by an alarm in your room and sighed when you heard your phone ringing as you looked at it. You received a message from your best friend.

"Hey Y/N, where are you? We need to go to the mall now" said Tia.

Tia was your best friend since childhood and she was the first person who talked to you when you were young. You opened your phone lock and wrote a message to her while being annoyed.

"What do you want?"

A minute later after you put your phone down on the side of your cushion, she called you. You sighed and took your phone again as you picked the call.

"YAH!! Come with me to the fan meeting, I need to see Suga" she yelled through the phone while you held the phone on your ear.

Her yelling almost busted your eardrums. You just hung up and sighed as you sat right on your bed while rubbing your face. You groaned in annoyance from her yelling as you stood up and walked to the bathroom.

When you were done, you brushed your hair and brushed your teeth. After that, you walked to your closet and picked an outfit to wear for the day.

You picked a white shirt and black jeans and wore that. When you were done with your routine. She called again after a half hour. Your phone was placed on the table as you looked at the dialer when you sighed and picked it up.

"Hey I am ready, see ya in the mall" you said as you went down stairs to the kitchen. You held your phone by the ear while you put bread in your mouth.

You dashed to your car and opened it in a hurry as you drove to the mall fast. When you arrived, you saw Tia standing in front of the entrance while looking at her phone. You parked your car next to a scooter.

"Hey, Tia" you said happily walking up to her.

Tia stood there annoyed at you while crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"Um.......sleeping"

"So late"

You nodded and pushed her inside because you didn't want to hear anymore ranting from her mouth. You two walked around the mall and went to a lot of stores. When you two were reaching the center of the mall, you saw so many fans cheering for the group.

"Y/n! That is them" Tia pointed her finger to a large empty table. You needed to step on your toes to see the empty table laying there. "Okay we need to wait here and watch my seven boys come" said Tia happy. You tried to get away by letting your hand out of Tia grip but she held your hand tighter.

"Tia I need to go, my shops are all open" you said trying to get loose. She let out a sigh and let go of your hand. "Go to your shops without me and I will watch my boys alone here" said Tia crossing her arms.

You laughed and hugged her.

"I need to go! Bye" you said and ran up the stairs to go to the other stores.

When you were up there, you saw so many fans standing there as you ignored them. You arrived at a store when you saw cute shoes at the corner and walked over there. You picked up one and didn't see a hand grabbing the same shoe when you touched the hand. You looked up and saw a masked boy looking at you.

"Oh sorry" you said quickly and pulled your hand away as he did the same, letting the shoe fall on the ground. He apologize and picked the shoe up from the ground.

"Here" he said making his eyes smaller. "Thank you" you bowed and walked away.

He looked at you as he examine something purposely. When an employee came up to him and asked if he is going to buy anything. He shook his head saying no as he bowed and walked out of the store.