Chapter 6: "Jeon junho"

'Oh no, no'

The next day, your mom woke you up as you groaned and walked to the showers. After showering, you wore a light pink white dress as your mother wore a beautiful red dress.

"Mom is a meeting, we don't have to go fancy!" you said while looking at your dress. "No we need to, you will see when we get there" she said and fixed your dress. You sighed and walked out of the house as you moved to the car with her.

Your mother started the car and drove off. You listened to nightcore in the car as your mother laughed to the voice.

___

"Dad, the woman you are dating, does she have a daughter?" asked Jungkook while walking through the door waiting for you and your mother arrival. His dad looked at him and nodded. "Son, she is beautiful, her name is Y/n, she is kind" said his dad smiling. "Really?" asked Jungkook. "Now son, get ready for the guest" said his dad pushing him to his room.

He nodded and ran to his room.

'Okay, Y/n is coming. I have to empress her'

"Well, well, brother dressing up for the meeting?" asked his brother. "Ah hyung, go get dress, dad's girlfriend and her daughter is coming" said Jungkook with a smile. "Yeah, wait daughter?!" asked Junghyun with widened eyes.

Jungkook nodded while brushing his hair when his brother ran to his room and dressed up. After some time, Jungkook walked downstairs as he helped setting the table.

___

"We are here~" sang your mom. You sighed and looked at her when your hand was going to reach the handle as someone opened the door already. "Uhm, thank you sir" you said and bowed. He bowed back and smiled as you lift your head up and saw a big mansion.

"Mom, how did you find the man?" you asked your mother. "At a coffee place" she said simple as she walked to you. You gulped as she held your hand dragged you to the door. "Okay honey, act politely and respectfully" she said with smile.

You nodded as a man opened the door. "Hi madams, I am butler Taeyhun. Is nice to see two lovely young ladies" he smiled as he gave us complements.

Your mother laughed as you smiled at him. He guided your mom and you to the dining room when you saw a large table with 5 seat.

"Mom, he is rich, what can I do?" you said as you freaked out. Your mom shoved you playfully with her arm. "Hello my Darling" said a man with a smile as he came from the dining room. "Hi honey, I missed you" she said as she smiled to and walked to him as he gave her a hug.

After hugging each other, they turned around to face you. "Is that your daughter? She is a beautiful girl. Hi! My name Junho and you must be Y/n" he said as he reached his hand to you.

"Hi, is nice to meet you sir and what a beautiful mansion you have!" you complemented him with a smile. Your stick your hand out and he kissed your hand.

'Y/n that is weird but okay'

"Boys! I want you to meet Y/n" said Junho as he called his sons.

'Boys? It isn't Jungkook, right?'

You saw an older boy and Jungkook walking into your direction.

"Hi Y/n, it's so nice to meet you. My name is Jeon Junghyun" he said as he bowed and kissed your hand. Jungkook was jealous and signaled his brother to let go of your hand. "Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook and it's nice to meet you again" he said with a smile and kissed your hand too when you made a poker face as you looked at him doing his politeness.