Chapter 19: "Again!"

"Y/n tell me"

Jungkook looked you with worried eyes. He sighed and walked to the window as he closed it. He walked back as you bit your lip and tried so hard to not look. "Did someone stalk you?" He asked with a soft voice.

You didn't say anything, because you were kind of shocked at how the stalker got your number and you were curious too. 'How did she get my number'. "Or he" said Jungkook, possible reading your mind. "Wait, she said that she is looking here?" You asked while looking out the window but was pulled away by Jungkook.

"Yah idiot, you can't do that and why do you think that it is a she?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow at you. "Jungkook, why would a boy be stalking me and telling me that he was glad that the conversation was about me and now he telling me he loves you, should I say he or she" You said with a raised eyebrow. Jungkook widened his eyes and took a step back as be placed his hand on his mouth. "True" He said and put his hand down.

You shook your head and suddenly got startled again from your phone. You heard a beep and looked at it. 'Yah! What are you guys doing? Open the god damn curtains' said the text.

You threw your phone on your bed and sat next to it while covering your face. "Y/n, I will slowly go outside to find the girl or guy" he said.

Jungkook opened the door when you suddenly called his name. He turned to you. "I am going to text to make it easier for you" You said. He smiled and nodded as he closed the door of your room while walking towards the stairs. 'How can you look so far?'.

You waited for her as you heard a beep again. 'Telescope duhhh'. "Who is the idiot now?" You said it out loud as you were happy.

You slowly walked to the window and carefully opened it when you saw a girl behind a car with a telescope. Jungkook was standing at the front door as the girl didn't notice him but tried to look through the curtains. You smirked as you watched Jungkook walking to her and grabbing her by her arm.

You squealed and ran outside happy. You ran down the stairs, passed your mother and Junho in the living room and finally outside where Jungkook was standing with her.

You stared at her from afar as you looked at her face. She wore a black mask and was slim as hell. You frowned and walked to them when Jungkook pulled her mask off. You immediately froze in your spot as you saw her face. Jungkook froze too but snapped out of it and glared at her. You slowly regained your senses as you stared at her.

"A-Areum?" You asked in confusion. Areum looked at you annoyed. "What? You did that 2 years ago" You asked. "Yeah, me and Jungkook were friends and you suddenly butt in" she said as she shook off the grip from Jungkook's hand. 'All because of her, I ruined the relationship of Jungkook and the reputation of my mother's company. All of because of her...'. You glared at her as your blood began to boil. Because of her, you lost everything. Because of her, your mother's and Junho's company had gone bad.

You clenched your fist and held back not to punch her.

"Hey!"

She got startled and was scared. Jungkook looked at you and was shocked. He never saw you in this state. You being this angry made him scared too but he didn't show it. Your eyes were glaring at her. He didn't stop you, because he knew you would hurt him too. He saw your fist and just decided to let you do this.

"BITCH, BECAUSE OF YOU. EVERYTHING IS RUINED. MY MOTHER'S AND JUNHO'S COMPANY IS AT STAKE AND YOU JUST WHINE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HAVE JUNGKOOK. I JUST MESSED UP JUNGKOOK'S FRIENDSHIP BECAUSE OF YOU. IF EVERYTHING JUST WENT SMOOTHLY, OUR LIVES WOULD BE GREAT RIGHT NOW. EVEN FOR YOU. BUT YOU GOTTA MESS IT UP. YOU CAN HAVE JUNGKOOK, I DON'T CARE BUT WITH THE SITUATION NOW IN MY LIFE AND HOUSE IS YOUR FAULT. IF YOU ARE GONNA MESS WITH MY LIFE AGAIN. YOU CAN BUT BE WARNED I WILL KILL YOU THE MINUTE YOU STAND IN MY FACE. I WARNED YOU. STAY AWAY!" You yelled and walked away.