Chapter 12: "Didn't expect that"

"Hold on tight"

The long drive was silent and awkward as you looked outside of the window. You have mixed feeling, you feel confuse and all that weird feelings. You didn't even notice that you and Jungkook arrived in front of his house when he spoke to you.

"Sorry" said Jungkook with an awkward face as he turned his head to you. "No worries..." you said as you were shy now and don't want to speak of it. You hid your face as he stopped and turned the car engine off, creating more silent. "Let's go, your mother is waiting for you" he said and smiled as he stepped out of the car.

You nodded and slowly stepped out of the car as you walked towards the front door but a walk a distant from Jungkook and he noticed that. He let out a chuckle and walked a bit closer to you.

"What, is it awkward?"

Jungkook gave you a smile as you glanced at him as you walked further, feeling more awkwardness creeping into the situation. He chuckled and stopped in his track as you walked ahead, because he felt awkward too and want you to go in first. You quickly walked towards the door and opened it as you scanned the place.

You frowned and didn't see her anyway when you started to panic as you looked around franticly. "Mom where are you?" You asked as you walked in a hallway when you heard your mom voice.

"Here Honey!"

You ran ahead as you heard her voice when you arrived, you saw Jungkook, standing nicely next to his father while you were dumbfounded. "Wtf" you whispered while slowly walking towards your mom.

While you were walking, you kind of feel like they were going to say something. You frowned as you stood next to your mom when you noticed her shaking. You looked at Junho as he nervously smiled at Jungkook and you. This is really a weird feeling, seeing both the adults being nervous.

You waited when your mom looked at you and flashed a smile as she put her hand on your back while Junho did the same with Jungkook. They brought our bodies closer as you looked confused while Jungkook did the same. Your mom inhaled and exhaled as she smiled again.

"Dear, we love you but this is not my wedding" said your mom while looking at both of you. When you heard that, you shot your head to her while widening your eyes. This news was too much. You couldn't even believe every word she just said as you turned your head to Jungkook who was even more shock.

"What?" You asked as you brought your ear closer to her when she inhaled again and exhaled. Her eyes landed on yours as she smiled again.

"It is not my wedding is yours with Jungkook"

"WHAT??" You yelled as you get out of her arms when you walked backwards while staring at them in shock. When you yelled, everyone covered their ears while looking at you. Jungkook took a step back like you as he stared at your mom and his dad. "Wait what? This is an arrange marriage?" asked Jungkook with a confused expression on his face.

They nodded as you put your hand in your hair while pacing back and forth, trying to get this into your head. Jungkook stayed silent as he stared at the adults and back to you, seeing you stressing body. His eyes softened and just eyed you. You started to feel dizzy but kept your balance as you sneakily glanced at Jungkook so that he doesn't catch you.

'Y/n what do you know about him? He is handsome, creative, cute, strong, sometimes a crybaby heard from his brother, he is a FREAKING pervert and he is the son of the most riches family ever'

You groaned and covered your face as you crouched down at the thought of him being your husband for the rest of your life. He is kind of nice and sweet but seeing him in your life. It's just the worst idea ever. You sharply inhaled and stood up right.