Chapter 22: "New love for who?"

"Yes"

After school, you went home. You didn't drive with Tia because she is with Jungkook talking about stuff that you don't know and didn't want to know too, because it wasn't your business. It was hers and you don't want to ruin it, because she is your bestie in any way and wants to support her in any case. That's what besties do, but you still wanna know, that's how nosy you are and wanna spy on her and Jungkook.

You quickly stepped into your car and drove away. After a couple of minutes, you arrived at your house and quickly ran to your room. You wore a grey tank top under a green thick jacket to blend with the leaves and bushes with black skinny jeans and brown ankle boots.

You brushed your hair into a high ponytail and rushed through the door. You get into your car again and drove away towards the park. After a few minutes, you arrived at the park. You parked your car in an empty parking lot and turned off your car engine.

You sighed and leaned back onto your seat as you scanned the parking lot. You spotted Tia's car and Jungkook's. You leaned forward onto the steering wheel to look for Tia and Jungkook in the park.

They could be walking and holding hands while smiling and having the greatest time of their lives. You suddenly felt sad and went backward again while putting your hand on your steering wheel. 'Y/n, you're really gonna ruin this for you. You gotta stop'

You tried to convince yourself over and over again. 'But what if Jungkook will reject her. I need to protect her'. You clenched your fist and unbuckled your seat belt as you slowly walked out of the car while carefully looking around.

After a few seconds looking, you walked into the park unnoticed. It took you ages to walk there because you didn't wear boots for ages and its kind of hurting your foot.

You tried to ignore the pain and search for them. After a few minutes, you have had enough of the pain and saw a bench nearby. You quickly walked towards it and sat on it as you carefully pulled the boot out of your sore right foot and lightly massage it while looking around.

When you weren't paying attention, you felt some warm hands massaging your foot. You look down and saw an unknown boy. You gasped at the sudden surprise and looked at the boy. You were surprised that it wasn't a small boy but a grown-up one. Let's say a guy.

"Uhm, mister what are you doing?" You asked pushing him gently away from your foot while looking weird at him. "Sorry, I thought you might be hurt by those boots" said the boy and smiled. "Thank you for the worry but we haven't met each other yet. I am Y/n. Is nice to meet you" you smiled and lowered your foot to shake his hand.

With a smiling face, he returned the handshake and it was kind of awkward that he touched your foot. You awkwardly smiled and looked away. "Hi I am Kai, is nice to meet you too" he said. You looked back at him and smiled. 'Kai, that's a beautiful name'.

"Can I sit?"

"Sure"

"So what brings you here?" He asked as he looked up to the sky. You lifted your head to look too.

The shy was pretty, it was bright blue with white cotton candy clouds. You smiled at the good weather, it calms you down. "Some bothersome problem and I am here for fresh air too" you said while closing your eyes and slowly inhaling and exhaling the fresh air.

"Can I ask what the problem is?" he said, this time his head turning to you, examing every feature on your face. "Uh is nothing" you said not trusting him yet.

You suddenly felt a stare and turned your head to him. You locked eyes with him and they were gorgeous, filled with life, stars and mysteries. You suddenly heard a giggle from behind him and shifted your eyes to it, when you saw Jungkook and Tia holding hands.