Chapter 5: "Lovely day"

Namjoon walked out of the room and froze when he saw water on the floor and followed the water puddles. He widened his eyes when he saw you and Yoongi.

"Uhm, what is this mess?" he asked as he looked at you both. At that moment you froze when you heard Namjoon's voice. Yoongi was frozen too when you turned around slowly and saw Namjoon's voice.

"Hi" you quickly said. Namjoon put his hand on his mouth to prevent his laughter from coming out. "Please hyung...Clean this up before everyone comes out" he said and walked back into the room.

Yoongi unfroze and began to search for a mop when you followed him and found one. You two began to clean the floor. "So, is that your behavior now?" you asked with a smile plastered on your face. You were so happy to play with water with Yoongi and seeing his smile as he played with you. You never saw him like this and it would be an honor if Army's saw this.

"No" he simply said. "Than what is your behavior?" you asked with a curious face. "Oh, he is cold and grandpa like" said a voice behind you.

You turned around and saw Jungkook with a perverted smile. "Really?" you asked while looking at the two boys. No answer, you saw Yoongi trying to avoid something and turned your head to Jungkook and saw him sweating.

"Uuuhhh guys, tell me what is going on with you?" you asked with confused face. The practice room door opened and saw Tia walking out when she suddenly ran away. You grew even more confused as you stared at the boys.

After a few seconds of silence, you heard someone running behind Jungkook when you poked you head out and saw Tia bringing a towel.

"Here put this around you" she said quickly. "Why?" you asked as you grabbed the towel. "She rolled her eyes and pointed at your shirt.

"Oh shit"

You widened your eyes and immediately covered your body with the towel. After covering, you looked at Yoongi who shifted his eyes to you again and Jungkook who was fanning himself. "Oh really guys, because I am wet, you are horny?" you asked with an annoyed face. Yoongi turned his shock eyes to you. "Yah! N-no I am not horny that easily" said Yoongi quickly as he moved his hands, denying everything you just said.

Jungkook didn't answer, he just looked away. You calmed Yoongi down by nodding and excused yourself from them as you walked with Tia to the bathroom.

"Yo! Tia my friend, do you have clothes with you?" you asked as you pouted. "Sorry, I don't have any even with the pouting" she said.

You sighed and walked into the practice room to ask the boys from clothes while Tia was waiting for you by the bathroom. You saw the five boys in the room.

"Uhm guys, do you have jeans and a shirt for me?" you asked with an awkward smile. They looked at you but turn away quickly. Taehung laughed and walked to you with a white oversized shirt and black jeans that he got out of his bag in the corner.

"Whose clothes is this?" you asked Taehyung while covered his eyes. You didn't get the answer and just walked away. When you arrived at the bathroom, you saw annoying Tia waiting for you. "So, did you get clothes?" she asked. "Yep! I did" you said with a bright smile as you walked into the bathroom and changed into them.

After drying your hair, you tied it into a high ponytail and walked out of the bathroom to Tia. She smiled brightly when she saw your body and saw how cute you were.

"Whoa, the boys eyes will fall out of their head" said Tia as she teased you. "Oh come on" you said and shoved her arm playfully.

You two walked out with a smile and entered the practice room when the five boy's eyes were on you the instant you walk into the room. Taehyung smirked, Jimin eyes darkened, Namjoon smiled happily, J-hope looked at you with an opened mouth.