chapter 24: We need to tell

You felt the sunlight shining onto your eyes as you groaned and slowly opened your them. You saw the sun coming up and turned your head to the clock. You saw that it was 7:30 AM. School begins at 9 AM.

You wanted to sleep in when you suddenly felt an arm wrapped around you and looked down. You frowned and turned around as you saw Jungkook, sleeping peacefully beside you and widened your eyes. You almost forgot that you're with him now and kissed him yesterday while giving him a chance.

'Omg! How could you forget that?!' you thought and face palmed your forehead. You completely turned your whole body in his direction to watch his face while he is sleeping. You heard a snore from him as you chuckled and started to play with his hair. You are really enjoying this moment and his face is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen in your life except for food.

"Sleepyhead. Wake up, we have school!" You yelled as he woke up immediately and looked irritated and annoyed at the same. "Five more minutes and why did you yell?" he said and tightly held you while bringing you closer to him.

Your face was coming closer to his and you started to blush because you are getting used to this. Jungkook looked at you and smirked. "Why is your face red?" he asked as a smile appeared on his face.

"It's nothing..." you said and looked away. "Awww, my baby is blushing in the morning" he said and tickled you with his kisses on your neck.

You laughed and tried to push him away but he was too strong for you. "Jungkook!! Stop!" you said while laughing. He finally stopped and chuckled at your cuteness. You calmed down and playfully slapped his face as he stared at you with the most loving eyes he has ever had. You stared at him too while having a smile on your face. A smile that you didn't show for a long time. He came closer and kissed you as you kissed him back while still having a smile. You broke the kiss and ruffled his hair.

"Go shower and let's go to school" you said and moved away from him but he pulled you back to him. "Why are you so BEAUTIFUL in the morning?" He asked as you chuckled and landed on him. "Beautiful? Or do you mean ugly?" you asked as he pulled you down and laid on him. He wrapped both of his arms around you and hugged you. "You'll never escape from me!" he said as you started to tickle him. He burst into laughter and lose you. You immediately jumped out of bed and looked at him.

"Go shower now, before you and I get late" you said as you grabbed his blanket and pulled it away, exposing his half-naked body.

He wore a shirt. You tried to focus on the task and didn't look at you. You admitted that was distracting you but you kept thinking about the task. "Now" you said sternly and walked towards the door.

You went out of the room and towards the kitchen while walking down the stairs. Jungkook was still laying in bed and was too lazy to get up while you wanted to make breakfast for him. You grabbed a pan and put it on the stove as you put butter in and then cracked an egg.

After that, put some salt on it and when it's done, you put it on a plate and waited to let it sit for Jungkook. "Jungkook! You up?!" you yelled from downstairs as you cook the same for yourself.

"I'm still in bed!" he yelled back. You froze at his statement and started to get mad. "What?!! Get your ass up or you're not getting a kiss from me today" you yelled back and heard Jungkook falling off the bed as he made his way toward the bathroom while yelling to run fast. You laughed at how funny he was while putting the egg on your plate and putting it on the table. "Please hurry, I want to shower too, because we will be late!" you yelled as he screamed back for a response.

You laughed and sat on the chair as you ate your egg while going through your phone. After a while, you could hear the bathroom door open and then your room door. You sighed in relief and put your plate in the sink as you walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to your room. You opened the door and saw Jungkook in a towel when you immediately shut the door with a bright red face.