Chapter 13: "Knowing you better pt 1"

"Sweet"

The next morning, you woke up from a snore when you turned to your side and saw a sleeping Jungkook next to you. You got startled and froze while your eyes began to notice his face features. You looked at his face so interested while jealousy grew within me. He has flawless skin and he is handsome. You pouted as you put his bangs to the side, out of his face.

You smiled and stared at him.

"What? Am I that handsome?" asked Jungkook while opening his right eye as he looked at you when a smile appeared on his face. His expression clearly showed that he was enjoying this.

When he talked out of the blue, you got startled and kicked him out of the bed as you froze, realizing what you just did. Jungkook groaned on the ground as he sat up right when he glared at you while rubbing the back of his head in pain.

"Yah, what the heck are you doing here?" you asked while getting a blanket on your chest. Jungkook's expression change into a jerky one with a smirk plastered on his face. "You were shocked from the news so I was going to make you feel better by sleeping with you" said Jungkook as he shrugged and climbed back on the bed. "Aw...sweet but pervert to but thanks anyway can you go out? I need to go to school" you said as he was read to lay next to you but he sighed and got off the bed.

He stood next to it and glanced at you as he chuckled and walked out of the room. He closed your door as you got off the bed and ran to the door to lock it. You were finally alone in your room as you felt free. No perverts in your room.

You took your towel in your closet as you walked to the guest bathroom that was located in your room. You locked the door and took your clothes off while turning the douche on.

After a while of showering, you wrapped your towel on your body. The water was enjoyable and so warm. You walked out of the bathroom towards the guest room as you opened it when you saw clothes. You looked confused and scanned them.

'Maybe mom put them'

You shrugged and grabbed a black leather jacket, a white blouse and a red skirt that ends up above the knees. You placed them on your bed as you dried your body with the towel.

After drying, you wore the clothes and walked towards a table full with makeup. You put light makeup on and looked in the mirror to see how your light lipstick was on your lips. After that, you rushed your hair into a high pony tail when you were done, you grabbed your bag as you opened the door and walked out of your room. While walking out, you didn't notice someone standing in front of you as you bumped into his chest.

You got startled and looked up as you widened your eyes. Jungkook was standing before you with a smirk plastered on his face. You scanned him and was about to walk pass him but he blocked your path.

"Jungkook, I need to go" said Jungkook while mocking you. You were about to say that as you rolled your eyes and nodded. "Yes, now move" you said and walked pass him when he suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug. You were in his arms as your heart started to race quickly. You could hear your heartbeat and begged that Jungkook wasn't feeling it.

"Be safe, okay?" he said while stroking the back of my head. You slowly broke the hug and looked down while nodding as you were shy to show him your red face but Jungkook noticed it and smiled at how cute you are. "Hahahah, owwww... my soon to be wife is blushing for me" he said while patting your head. "Yah, I need to go" you said in a whispered as you pushed his hand away and walked towards the front door.

You couldn't see your mom anywhere as you just ran out of the house toward the car. You started the car as you buckled yourself when you were about to drive away, you heard your mom's voice. You looked out of the passenger window and saw your mom waving a hand at you, signaling for you to come to her.