Chapter 10: "A bad day for shopping"

You chuckled and followed into towards the car. You and Jungkook drove towards the mall as you and Jungkook arrived at the mall. Jungkook parked the car in the parking lot as you stepped outside when the car was parked. Jungkook stepped out of the car too while you felt eyes on you and Jungkook. You ignored that and walked with Jungkook into the mall while eyes were still glaring at me.

"Who is she?"

"Why is she with Jungkook?"

"Are they girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"Maybe, she looks like a slut"

"Maybe she is nice"

"They are totally a cute couple"

While you walked passed by, you heard the comments and was a bit happy but not satisfied. You felt anger towards the means comments and just want to punch them but you were happy when you heard the supported comments. You completely ignored all the stares and went into a shoe shop where there less people.

You sighed in relief as you didn't notice Jungkook staring at you while you smiled and began to walk around the store to get beautiful shoes. You walked to the third row and spotted the most beautiful shoes. You picked them and scanned them.

There were glitters on the side and it wasn't that high.

Perfect for the wedding.

While holding the shoes, you walked to an employee who was standing on the side as he observed them.

"Hello, do you have a bigger size of this shoe?" you asked while you showed her the shoe.

She held it and nodded with a smile as she grabbed it out of your hand and walked to the storage room to get the size. She stopped walking and turned to you. "Oh Miss, what is your foot size?" she asked you while you looked at her. "My foot size is 265 mm" I said with a smile.

The employee smiled and began to walk away. After a minute or so, the employee came back with the size and gave the box to you. You smiled and grabbed it from her as you walked to a bench and sat on it. You put the box on the bench and pulled your shoes out.

You grabbed the pink heels and put it on your foot as you stood up and began to walk on it. It was really comfy with this. You smiled and made a turn as your eyes landed on Jungkook.

"What do you think?" you asked. He just smiled and nodded as you giggled and took it off. You put the shoes back into the box and wore your shoes again as you stood up and walked to the cashier. "How much is this?" You asked while you showed the box to the employee.

The employee grabbed the box and scanned on a computer as it beeps while she smiled. "It cost $95 ma'am" he said and placed the box in front of you while you opened your purse and gave the money to him.

"Is that all?" he asked as he didn't take the money from you.

You turned around and shook your head in denial. "No, sorry. I will look around more and inform you" you said with a smile and walked away from the cashier as you looked around the shop. You found so many shoes and just bought 5 pairs.

It really suit you and they were beautiful. You placed the shoes on the counter. "How much now?" you asked while you opened your purse again. The man scanned the shoes with the computer again and placed them again. "Total is $435" he said with a smile.

I sighed and pulled the money out and gave it to him. You tanked him while he took the money and placed the shoes into their boxes as he placed them into on big bag. He gave the bag to you while you took it. You lightly bowed and walked out of the store with Jungkook behind you.