chapter 17: "Should i start over?"

You thanked chanyeol and bowed. He bowed too and smiled. You walked pass the silent library and out. You got out and saw Tia running to you.

"Y/N where were you? We have been searching for you" she said. "Nowhere" you said and smiled.

You saw the seven boys running to you too.

"Y/n..." Said namjoon.

You could only smile at them. You pulled Tia and walked to your class, saying bye to the six boys. Jungkook looked at with worry but you didn't make eye contact with him.

"Tia what class do you have?" You asked.

Tia pulled her schedule and looked. "Oh I have dance class" she said. You smiled. "Yay I got that too" you said.

Tia cheered and ran with you to class. After running, you quickly opened the door and saw students chatting. You and Tia went to a corner and promise to sit here whenever they come to this class.

"Remember when we used to be at dance class 2 years ago" she said. You smiled thinking of the past. "Yeah its was a lot of fun" you said. 

You put your bag on the ground and so did Tia. You pulled your clothes out of the bag and showed it to Tia. Tia did the same and ran with you to the dressing rooms. You got into one and Tia got in that is right next to you. After you're done, you looked at the mirror. You wore this:

You got out of the dressing room and saw Tia smiling like a creep

You got out of the dressing room and saw Tia smiling like a creep. "Whoa creepy" you said. She playfully slap on the arm. "Ow you just broke my arm bones" you said hanging your arm and swinging around. "Nice outfit" she complemented. "Nice yours too" you said. Tia pulled out her phone and snapped a picture. She wore this:

"Yes I am going to post it on my instagram" she said

"Yes I am going to post it on my instagram" she said. "Don't you dare" you said.

She began making weird faces. You slowly pulled out your phone and snapped one of her weird faces. "Yah don't " she said. "Well sorry sister but this photo is going to be wild on the interworld" you said.

"Stop calling interworld is internet"

"That is my word gurll" you said and walked outside.

She scoffed and follow you grabbing her bag. You quietly sat at the corner. You saw chanyeol in the room and greeted him. He walked towards you and smiled.