Chapter 23: "The confession"

"Bye!"

The boys looked at you guys while you and Tia walked behind a far-away tree. "What's wrong?" you asked as you stared at her. She held her forehead and tried to calm down a bit. "Okay, the craziest thing happened when you were gone" she said as her eyes lit up with excitement.

You were curious and listened with full attention. "While you were smooching off with Jungkook. I was with Kai. We spoke a bit about you and your love problem but he asked me if I had the problem and I said no and told him the reason" said Tia.

"And what was or is the reason?" you asked while a smile appeared on her face. "Oh, you know. The usual generation quote. I am very ugly and nobody love me" she said with a smile.

First off, how could she say that. She is the most beautiful girl you ever saw and clearly is speechless as to why nobody has asked her out. "Bitch, don't say that!! You're really are beautiful. I'm so shocked to hear that from you but someone must have an eye for you from the background" you said and cheered her up.

You don't want her to look so low on her beauty. You want to motivate her so that she can experience life better than you. You really don't want her to suffer like how you suffered. "Hah! I doubt that but the next thing Kai said was you are beautiful and I said that I heard it every time but he looked into my eyes and told me like I'm serious, you are beautiful and I kind of blushed like every other girl would and he was about to pinch my cheek but Chanyeol came out of nowhere and pulled Kai's hand from my cheek. He looked so mad and stood next to me and they were having a conversation about why Chanyeol is here but Kai asked so many questions on why he was here and why he reacted that way about his hand touching my cheek, you know. He began to sweat and kind of broke his anger face but he didn't answer so Kia found it strange that he showed up like that. Kai was in his thoughts while he stared at Chanyeol and Chanyeol kind of reacted and suddenly grabbed my hand to walk away but Taehyung appeared out of nowhere too and started talking so after a while I asked Chanyeol to let go of my hand and so you came but didn't you find it strange about Chanyeol's behavior. He looked so angry like he wanted to murder someone or like Kai" she said like a rapper as she was out of breath.

"Hmmm, something is going on between you two" you said while wiggling your eyebrows. Tia looked so unimpressed at you as she slapped your cheek with a poker face. "What the heck?!" You asked and held your cheek. "I'm serious Y/nnnnnn, what if he has a crush on me?" She asked.

"There is really nothing wrong with that. If he likes you, he likes you but the question is...do YOU like him?"

"No! I hate him!" She yelled when you immediately held her mouth.

"Shhh, they are gonna hear you"

She pulled your hand away and exhaled. "But what about Kai tho, he held my hand and told me that I was really beautiful" she said while a smile appeared on her face. "How many guys do you like, gurl?" You asked.

She chuckled and playfully slapped you as you winced in pain. "Shut it, I don't know if I like kai. He looks sweet from the outside but I don't know what his personality is" said Tia while biting her lower lips. She always does that when she is in deep thought. You sighed and put your arm around her shoulder.

"Come on!! We will see who really has a crush on you. You don't have to search, the person will come to you and besides don't rush those kinds of things. Your time will come" you said and smiled at her. She smiled too and nodded, totally agreeing with you. "Now, let's go back to the boys. I want to go home" you said and yawned. "You're really a tired bitch" said Tia.

You both burst out of laughter while walking to them. As we walked to them, their eyes were glued to us. "Heyo boys, Tia and I are going home" you said. The minute you said that you noticed Chanyeol slightly react. He was kind of sad that we are leaving or should you say that Tia is leaving.