Chapter 20: "Caught of guard"

"That's true"

He walked pass the kitchen and into the living room as he sat down and turned the TV on. After a few seconds of drinking, you placed the glass in the sink and walked out of the kitchen.

You suddenly heard a song that you love and turned your head towards the TV. Your eyes widened when you saw EXO on it and quickly ran to Jungkook as you grabbed the remote from his hand and held it with a smile.

"Oh yes!! Exo is on TV!!" You screamed while Jungkook looked at you as he raised an eyebrow. "You like them?" He asked with a smooth voice. "Yeah, Chanyeol is my bias and D.O is my bias wrecker" you said with an exciting voice. "Chanyeol?!" He asked and turned his body to you.

You got startled and stared at him with wide eyes. "Yes..." you said while eyeing him.

He sighed and turned around, sulking. The song 'overdose' was your favorite song, because it was really catchy. After a few seconds, you began to sing along while cheering for them and chanting their names. Jungkook groaned and quickly grabbed the remote from your hand. You gasped while he turned the TV on.

"Hey!" You yelled, clearly annoyed at him for doing that. He locked eyes with you as you glared at him. "Let me ask you this. Who is your bias in BTS?" He asked while his eyes were

glued on you. 'This freaking boy is jealous'. You sighed and looked up to the ceiling. "Why do you want to know?" You asked while not even looking at him. "Uhm....I just want to know how people sees us or who their bias is..." he said with a low voice.

"J-hope"

"W-what?" He stuttered and stared at you. You sat right up and looked at him. "My bias is J-hope" you said it again. Sadness was forming in his eyes and you noticed that. The reason you said J-hope, is because you didn't want to tell him that he is your bias. You weren't actually a fan and just kind of made him your bias, because you liked his style. He is your type of guy but after everything that has been going on or what he did. You didn't want to send any signals to him to get his hopes up.

"Oh" he said and stared at the ground. You hurt him but you really didn't care, because it wasn't as painful as what he did years ago. You stood up from the couch and walked towards the stairs as you went up and towards your room.

As you entered your room, you didn't know that Jungkook was following you. You closed your door and jumped on your bed as you sighed in relief. You were comfy on your bed when suddenly the door swung open.

You got startled and turned your head to the person who opened the door as you saw Jungkook's figure standing in the door way while locking eyes with you. The minute you saw him, you were furious. 'Who is he to barge into my room like that?'.
You stood up from your bed and walked towards him. "You! What is your problem?!" You yelled while glaring at him. He didn't say anything and stood there, still staring at you.

You sighed and calmed yourself down as you slowly inhaled and exhaled. You felt uncomfortable around him and he had the nerve to barge in without your permission. "Just get out..." you said with a low voice. "No" he answered back.

His voice was flat. You looked at him and death glared him, because you had really enough of him. "What!? This is my room and I said get out" you yelled as you tried to push his whole body outside but he was too strong.

"No"

You were breathing through your nose as you let steam out of your body. 'Gotta find another way'. You suddenly grabbed his color and tried to drag him out but of course, you didn't move him an inch.

You walked in front of him still grabbing his color as you lowered him to your level. You looked straight into his eyes and death glared him. "I don't know what your problem is but get out of my room!" You yelled.