Chapter 7: "Feeling"

"That is my kiss"

You blushed and hid your face as Jungkook chuckled and stood up while holding your hands. You stood up and followed him as he guided you through the maze and out when he looked at you and smiled.

After a while of finding the same path, you and Jungkook came out of the complicated maze as you sighed in relief when you saw his house and garden.

"Ahhhh, finally out of the weird maze" you said as you stretched your arms, letting your hand fall out of Jungkook's hand. "What? Was the maze weird or the mood?" he asked with a smirk.

You froze as your cheeks turned red again. You turned to him and shook you head and hand furiously with a red face. He took a step forward as he locked eyes with you with a smile.

"What? Is there something on my face or eyes?" you asked and pulled out a mirror to see. He put your hand down and moved a hair strain with his finger to the side of your ears. You blushed again but hid it again. "Darling!! It's time to go" called your mom from the house.

You heard that and began to run to the house.

"Yes mom" you answered and was far away from Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and followed you while he let out a chuckle. You saw your mom standing in front of the door while she gave a kiss on Junho's cheek. You arrived and stood next to your mom and lightly bowed. They escorted you to the car as Junho opened for your mom and Jungkook and Junghyun for you.

They chuckled as they closed the door for you when you saw Jungkook's eyes softened, because you were leaving.

"What son? You like her?" whispered Junho as he came between Junghyun and Jungkook. "I don't know what love is, father" said Jungkook and looked at you as he saw you putting your seatbelt on while your mother started the car and drove off.

Junho patted Jungkook's shoulder and walked inside with Junghyun while Jungkook still looked at your car. Meanwhile in the car, you were kind of happy that you spent time with Jungkook and his brother and you were smiling like an idiot in the car. Your mom saw that and smirked.

"So how was the day" asked your mom. "Weird, mom just weird" you said while you tried to hide your happiness. Your mother looked confused with your mood because it was combined with happiness and secretive feeling. "How?" she asked as she glanced at you. "Nothing" you answered as you looked outside of the window.

She smiled as you fell asleep from looking outside. After a while of you sleeping, you felt the car wasn't moving but didn't care as you slept further.

"Y/n your home, come on out of the car" said a dark tone voice.

'Huh, who said that?'

You were tired and couldn't opened your eyes for a second as you ignored it and went to dream land again. You heard the voice again but this time, the person was carrying you like a bridal style. You heard someone breaths as he panted while carrying you.

'Well maybe I am heavy'

He moved you into the house and put you on the couch.

"Oh, can you look after her for the night, I am going away to your father" you heard your mother voice by the front door but drifted to sleep again.

||Few minutes earlier||

Your mother called Junho to ask Jungkook to help her a bit.

Junho told Jungkook as Jungkook jumped out of the couch as he ran to his father.

"Why dad? Oh dating night with her mom even if we spent time together just minutes ago?" asked Jungkook as he smirked. "Yep, girlfriend time now go to her house" said Junho as he wave his hand while Jungkook stepped aside.