Chapter 14: "Knowing you better pt 2"

"Argh!!! GOD HELP ME FROM THIS CUTE DEMON!!!"

You ran after him when you felt the pain again as you stopped running and held your stomach. Jungkook noticed that and stopped running as he walked to you. "Y/n, are you okay?" he asked as he helped you stand up. "I'm fine, just felt the pain again" you said as you tried to decrease the pain. "Want some food to decrease pain?" asked Jungkook as he looked at you with a smile.

"Yah, I'm on a diet" you said as you smacked his arm. "Don't worry, you will dance and dance so you will be losing weight" he said as he helped you walk to the exit. "You said it so easy but it isn't easy. I know you are an idol, maybe for you" you said as you tried to balance on your other foot so you won't put your weight on Jungkook's body.

You and Jungkook were outside of the gym as he opened the passenger's door. He slowly put you in the car as he buckled you up. "Jungkook, I can do it by myself" you said as he shrugged and closed the door. Jungkook ran to his driver's seat as he got in and started the car. He drove off to an unknown place. While drivng to the unknown location, you fell asleep. "We are here" said jungkook as he looked at you when he noticed you sleeping. He chuckled and moved closer to you. "We are here!!" he yelled as you got startle and woke up.

You looked around and saw a big building. You shot your head to Jungkook while he had a smile on his face. "I can hear, you know" you said and lazily unbuckled yourself. "Yup but yelling is more fun" said Jungkook as he stepped out of the car. You were hesitating, because this restaurant looks expensive. You were still in the car as Jungkook stopped walking and turned around when he saw you were still in the car. He sighed and walked back to you as he opened the car for you. You looked confused and just stayed in your place. "Jungkook, what are you doing?" you asked as he frowned at you. "Opening the door for you, weren't you asking that?' he asked you. You faced palm your head and shook your head.

"No dummy, I'm not that kind of girl...Jungkook, let's go to a cheap restaurant" you said as he looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "Why?" he asked as he leaned on the door. "It's expensive and really not my style" you said. "Come on Y/n live life. Your mother just opened up to you. You have a company in Dubai and you're rich" said Jungkook as he held your hand, sending chills down your spine.

"But I'm not a spoiled brat" you said. He chuckled and let go of your hand. "Just this one?" he asked. You looked at him as you bit your lower lip.

You hung your head and sighed.

'I want to try it for once, I give up'

"Fine...let's try this once" you said as he clapped while you stepped out of the car. He grabbed your hand and guided you to the entrance. You and Jungkook entered the restaurant as a maid waited for you and Jungkook. "Hi, can I help you?" the waiter asked. "Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook and please call another waitress to dress her up" said Jungkook as he got on his phone. "Yes sir" said the maid and called another one as she motioned you to follow her.

You looked at Jungkook when you saw he was already seated. You made a poker face as you sighed and followed the maid. The waitress guided you to two big doors, not too big but it was big for you. She opened it as you mouth went wide so did your eyes. While walking inside you looked around and was confused. This is a restaurant and not a dressing store you stopped walking when she noticed it too and turned to you.

"Uhm, sorry but this is a restaurant and not a dressing store. Did we come into the wrong store?" you asked as she smiled and chuckled.

"Ma'am, no. You didn't come into the wrong store---"

"It's my fault, I will go and bring Jungkook too. So please excuse me" you said and turned around when she appeared in front of me, preventing me from walking further.