Chapter 8: "Cake fight!!"

"Cool phone tho"

After that, Jungkook and Junho said goodbye to us and walked to the front door. They went into their cars and drove home. You stretched your arm and yawned as you walked to your bedroom while you said your mom a goodnight sleep. You closed the door of your room and jumped on your bed and drifted to sleep.

//The next morning\\

You groaned in annoyance from hearing voices downstairs. You yawned and slowly opened your eyes as your eyes landed on the ceiling.

"Ah, you are finally awake"

You shot your head to the right and saw Jungkook sitting in a chair next to your bed. You frowned and sat up right while you looked at him in suspicion. He came into your bedroom without permission and without noise, making you startled and a little bit mad.

"What are you doing in my room without my permission? Don't you have a meeting in an hour?" you asked while rubbing your eyes. "Not today, today is a special day" he said and smiled while he looked at you. "What? What is today?" you asked while you got off bed.

"Today is the preparation"

You looked at him and saw his smile was sad, you crouched in front of him and looked at him with a worried face.

"Jungkook? Is something wrong?" you asked while placing your hand on his thigh to comfort him in any way. He felt your touch and shivered as he began to sweat but it wasn't noticeable. "Ah is nothing" he said and shrugged it off as he stood up and walked to the door while you stood up too, keeping your eyes on him. "Well, how long have you been waiting here in my room?" you asked while being suspicious, because it was hella creepy when you heard his voice and saw him sitting casually next to your bed.

"Uhh, n-not long" he said with a nervous smile plastered on his face. "Oh okay" you said but didn't believe it at all. "Go get change, I will wait for you behind the door" he said and closed the door. You felt as insecure as you walked to your door and locked it.

You smiled and grabbed a towel in your closet as you walked to your bathroom for a shower. After the refreshed shower, you wrapped the towel around you and walked to your closet. You opened it and pulled out an outfit that would be good for today. You pulled a white tank top, a white long sleeved jacket with a striped skirt.

You wore that and grabbed your makeup bag as you put some light makeup on. You brushed your hair into a high ponytail and smiled. You sighed and walked to the door as you unlocked the door, letting Jungkook in. Jungkook's eyes landed on you as his mouth went open.

"What? Is something wrong with my outfit?" you asked while showing off the outfit as you turned left and right. "Y-yeah, it looks beautiful on you" he said as he hid his red face. You were particularly done and smiled at Jungkook as he smiled back at you while you walked passed him, heading downstairs to the living room.

While walking down the stairs, you saw your mom with Junho while speaking with two unfamiliar men.

You looked confused but walked to them as your smile appeared.

"Hi everyone" you greeted them politely. Jungkook followed behind you with a smile as everyone gaze shifted to you. "Oh, is that your daughter and your son Mr. Jeon?" asked one of the men. Your mom and Junho looked at us and smiled. "Yes, they are" answered Junho.

You two forced a smile and began to walk to the kitchen as you gave them a light bow, excusing yourself while Jungkook did the same and followed you again.

"Who are those men?" you asked as you saw Jungkook coming to you. "I don't know, maybe for the wedding" he said while walking pass you and opening the fridge. "Ohh, you have apple juice?" he asked as he grabbed it.