Chapter 15: "It's over"

"Yeah but I don't to marry him anymore. I want to cancel the wedding now..."

Tears were streaming down while they stared at you, thinking if its good.

"Please Junho, I know this is for the sake of the company but I can't marry your so--"

You were interrupted by someone opening the front doors of the house. "Y/n, I am sorry, I didn't mean to" said Jungkook while running to you. You turned around and saw him as you walked into the bathroom immediately. "Wait!!" yelled Jungkook while grabbing your hand, stopping you from walking into the bathroom. "Honey, we should leave you two alone" said your mother as she pulled Junho away.

Your mother and Junho left you two alone to speak. You sighed and looked forward while struggling to get your hand lose. "Let go Jungkook" you said as your wrist began to cramp but you held the pain in. "No, I am sorry about slapping you and I didn't mean to" he said while his voice cracked.

"You didn't mean it? I thought you were friendly guy, you are an idol and you got your own lamb skewers restaurant and you are loyal to the fans, why are you in the inside so rude?" you asked as you turned to him.

His red eyes were visible. He cried when he came here. His hand held you tight, he didn't want to let go of you. You looked at him with raised eyebrows as he stared into your eyes. Never leaving them.

"I promise I will change"

You looked down while holding back the tears. You didn't want this but it's for your best. If you accept his promise, you know he wouldn't change. No boy can change that easily, in my opinion. You shook your head and finally loosen his grip from your hand.

"No, I will cancel the wedding and when it's done, I will be gone in your life, I will never see you again even when my family company is working with yours" you said and locked eyes with him one more time while walking pass him. When you did that, Jungkook got down on his knees and looked at your figure walking out of the house.

You stopped in your tracks and turned around when you stared at him, one last time. You saw his sad eyes and couldn't hold it anymore. You clenched your fist and pressed your lips together.

"I am sorry Jungkook but I don't want a husband who slaps their workers, that is a no no in my book life" you said while tears began to fall down on your cheeks even if you made a small no no joke. You turned around, your back facing him as you tried not to make a noise while you cried silently as you walked out of the house. You left the house, because you didn't want to see him again.

You jumped into a taxi and drove to your house. After a few minutes, you arrived in front of it as you walked towards the front door. You opened it and entered the house, your body was tired, your eyes were red, your cheeks dried up from all the tears. You were emotionless but you still didn't want to marry him. You grabbed your phone and called your mother.

"Mom, can you come to my house with Junho and with the papers. The contract" you said with a little bit of energy. "No, I don't want to" she said. "Mom, please, bring the papers. How many things are you going to keep from me? You held the company a secret and now you don't want to bring them?" you asked as she went silent.

You heard a sigh at the other end. "Fine, I will bring it" she said. "Mom, I don't want to do this, I will keep studying and I will not think about marriage, I'm 18 mom and he is 19 that is too young" you said.

Your mother sighed again and nodded to agree with you, canceling the wedding. What you didn't know, is that your mother put the call on loud speaker. Jungkook was with his father at the other end, drinking water when he heard that and fell on the ground. He can't believe that it is real, how did he make such a big mistake.