Chapter 4: "He is different"

When you were about slapped him but your hands were stuck.

You looked down and saw Jungkook's hands holding yours. "Let go of me!" you yelled while you tried to get loose from his grip. "Pardon!" he said with a smirk plastered on his face. You face palmed your forehead.

"Jungkook, just let me go" you said with a calm voice. He didn't listen. "That is for beating me up" he said as he chuckled. You were about to speak when Jimin and J-hope came in.

"Yah Jungkook, what did you do?" asked Jimin with a smile. "Nothing" he said simple. You turned your head with shocked eyes at him. "*scoffed* Did nothing? You are a pervert" you said as you didn't struggle any more.

"What did I do? Go ahead you are not going to tell" he said while being relieved. You smirked at him as you crossed your arms.

"Well everyone, he put on video call when I wa--"

You were cut off my Jungkook's hand on your mouth. "Okay, okay jeez sorry" he said as he gave up when you pulled his hand away from your mouth. "That is what I like" you said and winked at him.

He loosen you and hung his head in embarrassment as you walked to Tia who was confuse of the situation. "I tell you later" you said and smiled at her. "You bet" she said as she walked behind you.

You walked out of the room with your stuff as Tia was following you. You got into the car and began to listen to Namjoon songs. Tia jumped into the car with a surprised face. "Yah! You listen to Namjoon?" she asked as she furiously tapped your arms in surprise.

You nodded and plucked your phone with the radio. "Do you know Namjoon? Have you ever seen him?" asked Tia while saying with an exciting voice. You looked at her with smiling eyes. "Yep, I saw him, at the fan site, you know I wasn't going to fan girl in front of him" you said while turning the radio sound loud.

She laughed and began to start the car as you belted yourself up and began to jumped up and down because of the hype music. Tia just laughed and began going with the flow. You two were literally just dancing in a moving car.

When Tia suddenly stopped with dancing as you automatically stop too while you gave her the what's wrong look. She looked at you with serious eyes. "What?" you asked this question loud. "Now tell me, what has he done?" asked Tia.

You sighed and leaned on the car seat.

"He just........took his phone....... Video call me ..........and........watched me showered" you said while holding your seat belt scared if she stops the car from shocked.

Tia yelled out of anger when you suddenly got startled at that. You were so shocked and her yelling hurt your ears.

"Aww Tia come on, your voice is loud" you said as you whined. "That son of a bitch is a fucking pervert" said Tia mad as her blood streamed to her hands ready to punch the heck out of Jungkook. Just when you were about to answer, she turned the car around and began to drive back to the dance class.

"Hey, hey Tia it's fine, I want to beat him so bad but he is just an asshole" you said as you tried to calm her down. "Yeah but he doesn't do that to my special best friend" she said mad and raced to the dance class.

When you two arrived at the dance class. You looked to the side and spotted Jungkook going into the car. "Maybe he is inside of the building" you said as you tried to cover up for him. Tia didn't notice that and stumped inside of the building when she walked into the room but the room was dark and everyone was gone.

You walked to the window and looked down when you saw the car was gone.

"Shit he is gone" she said mad. You two were about to leave the room when Tia heard a footstep. "Who is there?" you asked as you looked at the doorway that was dark and you couldn't see clearly.