Chapter 25: Wanna fight?!! lets do this!

"Wanna dance?"

You turn to the voice and your eyes widen. Right in front of your eyes stood the boy you never expected to meet again. "Naton?" you asked with widened eyes. You couldn't believe it.

After two many years, you finally see him again. You didn't even think that you would meet an old friend in this class. You smiled as your eyes brightened from the happy feeling in you. "Oh my god, Where have you been??" You asked him while punching him playfully in his arms. "You didn't change at all" he said and chuckled while rubbing the spot you punched him. "Haha....I have changed but not with my strength. You didn't change too, still weak like always" you said with a smile.

He gasped and put both of his hands in front of his mouth while looking shocked at you. "My god, you're so mean. I'm not weak at all" he said while you laughed. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. You're not weak. You just have less strength in your body" you said and laughed. he laughed too when he suddenly head locked you and scratched my head.

You gently pushed him away and gave him the scary eyes. "Watch the hair" you said as he chuckled. "So how was your baseball game??" You asked while standing in front of him and making yourself ready to dance. You didn't expect him to dance, because he was never the type to dance. He just loves sports and dedicated his life to baseball.

"Ohh.... fine I guess" he said with a motionless face but you can tell that it was bad by looking at his eyes. You suddenly felt bad for asking but he is your friend and as a friend to him, you want him to feel better.

"Hey is okay! Just tell me about it and I will make you better" you said and smiled, reassuring him that you are for him. He shifted his eyes to you and smiled. "Thank you for being such a great friend Y/n" he said and pinched your cheek. You chuckled and smiled at him when he suddenly grabbed your waist. "Let's dance m'lady" he winked. You laughed and played along. "Yes sir" you said and held his hand when suddenly you got pulled backwards.

You were surprised and looked at the person who pulled you when you saw it was Jungkook. His eyes were filled with hatred and anger while looking at Naton. Naton looked concerned at me but shifted his eyes to Jungkook as his eyes turned dark too. You pulled Jungkook's arm, forcing him to look at you. His hatred and angry eyes looked at you.

"Y/n what are you doing?!" He yelled at you turning everyone's attention to you. You were shocked at his behavior and were kind of scared but you didn't show it. "Let's speak outside and don't make a scene" you said with a stern voice.

You turned to the teacher who was looking at you too. "Excuse us please?" you asked him as he gave you a nod for permission. Jungkook turned his head to Naton who was still looking at him with dark eyes.

You sighed and grabbed Jungkook's wrist while walking out of the class. You pulled him in front of you and closed the door.

"What's wrong with you?" you asked with an angry voice. "What is wrong with me?" he asked you, a little bit shocked by your question. "What is your problem?" You asked while getting confused this time. "My problem? What is his problem? Why is he holding you like that?" He asked while getting jealous. "So that's the problem?? He is my friend! He did that always to me while I was dancing in the studio that I rented when I first met you" you said. "He held you like that?? When you first met me?? I don't remember that, because I never saw him at the dance lessons you were in!" he said as his voice became angrier and angrier by the minute.

"It's true because he didn't come often because he was busy with his sport. He was more into baseball than dance lessons and holding me like that was normal. You didn't have to be so angry about it" you said while crossing your arms. "That is normal?" he asked while widening his eyes as he pointed at the door. "Yes it is! It's part of the lesson. Even if you don't know the person. He has to hold his partner like that. It's a lesson" you said as you tried to explain it to him but he didn't get it. His jealousy was taking over.