Chapter 2: "Who are you?"

You arrived home as you stepped out of the car and opened the back seat to grab the shopping bags. Tia got out of the car and just stood there while looking at your bags full of clothes.

"Are you helping me or standing there?" you said struggling. Tia ran to you and helped you with your bags. When you two walked to your front door, you saw that the door was already open. You froze and looked at Tia. Tia looked at you confused as why are you frozen in one place.

"What?" she asked.

You pointed at the door with a shaky hand. "Is open? Did you opened it up?" she asked. You shook your head while still looking at her. Tia put your bags on the ground and moved you to the side, for protection.

Tia has been teaching taekwondo to people, there for she has been your bodyguard best friend since.

Tia walked in slowly into the house followed by you. When you suddenly heard some footsteps up stairs. You signal her to go there as she nodded and moved with you to the stairs.

Walking slowly on your toes, you suddenly saw a shadow in your room. You jumped with fear as Tia kicked your room door and yelled. A guy went down on the floor while Tia looked at his face and laughed. You looked confused as why was she laughing about when you looked at the boy.

"Naton? What are you doing here?" she asked. Your eyes were still on the guy who was laying scared on floor. "Your door was opened i-in the f-first place, so I checked it out who was in the house" he said getting up while dusting his clothes still a little scared.

"I am sorry Naton, I didn't know I lock my front door, oh wait I didn't locked because SOMEONE here was forcing me to go to the fansite" you looked at Tia who was laughing.

Naton looked at you with a smirk. "You guys with the stupid boys again" he said looking at the posters in your room that Tia put on your wall. You laughed shy and looked at Tia with a death glare as she stopped laughing and moved out of the room.

You two walked out of the room and went into the living room. "So Naton, where have you been all day?" you asked him as you looked curious. "Oh out!" he said smiling. Just then began Tia to sing Got7 Out song. "No Tia just don't" you said giving a no warning.

She shut her mouth quickly and searched the shopping bags. "Yah what are you doing?" you asked Tia as you pulled your bags out of her hands.

"Oh just looking for my clothes that you bought for me!" she said exciting. You smiled and teased her that you didn't bough her some clothes. Tia looked at you and walked to the kitchen with an angry face.

You followed her and saw her eating a whole cake that she took out of the fridge. "Hey! That is my favorite cake" you said pulling away the cake from her mouth. "Oh sorry this was your favorite cake, hmmm strawberry with blue dots" said Tia liking her mouth. "Well you did that, you are not getting you beautiful clothes!" you said happily as you ate the last piece.

Tia looked at you with worried eyes. "No no no, I am sorry that I ate your cake but please give me my beautiful clothes that you bought?" she asked as she went on her knees.

You shook your head as you walked into the living room and grabbed the bags. You walked with the bags in your hands upstairs as you put the bags into your room and locked it. Tia ran upstairs as fast as she could and tried to open the door.

"Sorry honey, now is my turn to force you to be patient" you said swinging the key around your finger. You were having so much fun when you didn't notice Naton putting a banana peel on the stairs. You walked downstairs when you slipped and hurt your head.

"Ouch, Naton why?" you asked rubbing your head. "What?! Is fun" he said laughing. Your stood up but your feet didn't work with you when you leaned on the cold wall were Naton was laughing at you. You sighed and didn't see Tia nearby you when you looked at your room and saw the door open.