Chapter 21: "Planning something"

"This is a great start"

Jungkook chuckled and sighed in relief. He is happy that everything is going back to normal and he doesn't have to worry.

_____

Morning came and you woke up from your alarm as you went to the bathroom with your towel that you got from your closet. After a while in the showers, you wrapped the towel around your body and walked out of the bathroom.

You walked towards the closet and wore a black flowery crop top and a dark blue lose skirt. You walked towards your vanity table and put light makeup on your face and brushed your hair into a high ponytail.

After that, you grabbed your school bag and walked downstairs. You scanned the room while walking down as you saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch. You felt bad that he slept there. You slowly and quietly walked towards his body and crouched in front of his face. You smiled at how his sleepy face is so cute. You stared at him when you saw a hair strain on his face and put it aside while smiling.

"Time for school, lazy butt" you whispered and watched his reaction but he didn't even flinch. You had a poker face on and suddenly gasped while getting an idea in your head. You smirked and quietly stood upright and walked into the kitchen.

You opened the fridge and grabbed a handful of ice in your hand as you held your mouth shut from the cold feeling while walking towards him. You crouched in front of him again and slowly opened his shirt. In one action, you put the ice on his chest as you tried not to burst into laughter.

You quickly stood up and ran to your car, starting it when you got inside and drove away while laughing in the car. A couple of minutes later, you arrived at school when you saw Tia and ran to her while locking your car.

"Hey, Tia!" You greeted her with a bright smile. "Why are you so happy in the early morning?" She asked while raising an eyebrow. You were about to talk when someone called you with an angry voice.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!! COME HERE!!" And that angry voice was Jungkook's. You widened your eyes and turned to him. 'How the hell did he arrive so fast??'. Your hand was on Tia's shoulder as you tapped on her so fast. "Uhm!! Could you stop Jungkook for me?!" You asked her as she widened her eyes while pointing a finger at her face. "Yes, you!" You said. "Sorry sis, he is way stronger than me and I can't hold him off for you" she said with a smile.

You cursed and looked behind you and saw him walking angrily towards you both.

"You should probably run"

"I should probably run" you and Tia said in unison. You chuckled and quickly ran away, going a different direction. Tia just stared at you while Jungkook ran past her. She widened her eyes at how fast he was running because when he ran past her, she felt a gust of wind slapping her face. 'Damn! He is fast'.

While you were running, you looked every second behind you, because you wanna know how far he is. You suddenly got an idea in your head and smirked as you ran to the library and hid by your special spot no one knows except you and Chanyeol.

"Y/N!!!!"

You heard Jungkook's footsteps going past your spot. You sighed in relief and turned around when you suddenly saw Chanyeol standing in front of you with a curious facial expression.

"Wow!" you got startled and held your heart while he chuckled. "Haha, what are you doing?" He asked with a smile plastered on his face. "Hiding from Jungkook" you said while panting. Chanyeol frowned and stared at her as she tried to breathe right.

"Why?" He asked.

"I put ice in Jungkook shirt while he was sleeping"

"He is sleeping with you?" He asked while his voice cracked. You looked up to him and raised an eyebrow. "Uh-- NO, um we...I mean he and his father went for a meeting with my family and he knocked out in the living room" you said and smiled.