0.1

~Ace's POV~ 

It's kind of empty going to school without Alex. Little bit relaxing without her constant nagging but it's boring. First day at school of our senior year and she is already late, have to be a record... 

She's been away whole summer with dad and the gang, helping out in New York but she "have" to stay until they are finished. I know dad he would never let her do anything to dangerous. 

For me... I decided to help with the business here in town. Father said that he trusted mom with that but I know that about half of the dealers wouldn't be able to even work if they had pissed her off. She can really be scary sometimes, for those who pissed her off of course. The house have really been empty without everybody and boring.

There it was that big ugly shit to school. I don't understand why we had to even go to school... Both me and Alex wanted to work with the "family business" so why even go to this shit... 

Mom and dad made us of course. As soon as I walked in to the building the clock rang. But I didn't rush to class, it would only be some lame introduction anyway. Alex was lucky that she missed this. I'm always late but Alex was always worse, the teachers had given up on her. And they was always trying to keep me and Alex so far from each other as possible. We was at our worse when we were together. She might be my sister but we were best friends, always been.

When I came in to class, late, the first I spotted was the guys sitting in the back holding a seat for me. They were knew in town, moved here this summer and I met them at a party on the beach.

 They were what the girls said, bad boys. The girls were all over the place that they didn't have too fight over me but that there was more options. But the same annoying cheerleaders refused to leave me alone. I'm not the relationship dude, no if I needed a fück I take it and that's it. I knew I could take who ever I wanted.

"Mr. Walker late on the first day? Really?" Mrs. Summer spoke to me but I just turned my back to her and walked to the guys. "Like I said..." she knew it wasn't any idea to even try to get me to care. 

Some of the girls stared at me as I walked passed them, so annoying. I gave Rose a little wink just because to get her thinking and annoy the other girls. She was a bit quiet than the others but she was cute, something special, I could fück her.

"Hey man! Thought you were dissing the first day after all!" Mike whispered to me. I smirked to him, "You try to convince my mom of doing that!" His eyes widened and started to laugh. "Okay never mind I would never dare to!" Mike, Will and Josh were all transferred here from Miami. Their parents was also in a gang and they had known each other since they were babies.

Their fathers gang would do some business here in town so they decided to go the last year here. They choose right, the most gang related town in USA. They had actually met my mom once when their leader, Josh's father, met her. 

My mom is one of the most feared members but after some accident for many years ago she lost her memory and changed. I'm thankful for that! Can't imagine being raised by who she was when she was Emma. But she was still badass. I had nothing else then respect for her and father.

 Alex and I knew every story from their younger days. They had no other choice then tell us when I asked about my first ever memory. When my mother was beaten up in some park, I was in uncle Jax's arms and I remember that I could see her taking every punch. She was one hell of a strong women.

"Dude! We have narrowed it down to one last girl now!" Josh whispered to me. The guys was competing to see which one of them who could score as many fucks as possible with different girls. They had been busy the whole summer... "What?" I asked him, tried to care.