2.9

~Ace's POV~

"This can't be true! It's slavery, it's wrong, ITS SICK!" I yelled when Alex was finished reading. Everyone nodded and agreed, but no one could talk, they were shocked by this sick shit. "We have to be there!" James eventually said, "We need to participate and win this. She can't be handed to some other gang! She doesn't deserve this, no one does!" he continued and got up from his place. 

"Christmas eve is in three weeks, we have time to get ready. The only problem is that we're not welcome there! Not since Rick!" mom spoke but didn't look on someone special. "We can sign in with our gang!" Josh said hopefully, dad looked at him and after a while seemed to like the idea, "we will need your fathers' approval first. And we need to find hackers!" Josh got up fast and made a call to his dad and asked him to get here. 

Alex looked like someone punched her over her face, "What do you mean by finding hackers? How about me? The one who cracked the message and are almost as good as mom?" she was waving her arms all over the place and I thought she forget that she was hurt. "I won't let you get near them ever again, you will be home, safe!" dad told her. 

"But dad you know you need me to win! Ace isn't that bad, he could win one of the quests. But you need me in the final! Rose is my friend and I won't let anything happen to her. I can't sit here and do nothing when I know I can do this!" she was so angry that she stood up but her body disagreed with her. She quickly bend over in pain and Linus who sat closest caught her before she fell. He sat her down beside her and held an arm around her, "You're not ready, you're hurt and need to rest" mom agreed to dad. 

But I knew Alex was right, she was the only one that could do this, "it's in three weeks she will heal until then. And she's right we can't do this without her" I looked at my parents they both looked scared. "We will be guarding her and Ace the entire time!" Will said and pointed at him and Josh. 

Mike protested but he was also injured and shouldn't be in a fight for a long time. Jake took a grip of his shirt when he got up to contradict and pulled him down hard into the couch, "You'll sit down and shut up. You have done much that we are grateful for so you'll sit down and heal." He said without looking at him. Mike looked scared at him and when he was about to argue we all turned to the sound of knuckles being cracked, Leo. He looked at Mike and showed him if he ever would do anything else then what they told him, he would be more injured than he already was. Mike leaned back and looked really small for someone who was so huge like him.

"Soo... the twins are at it again, the team is back up!" Adam clapped his hands together which made everybody jump after we all observed Mike. Dad wanted to argue but this time it was Nat who talked, "Tyler you know they are right. We'll make up a plan how to protect them the best we can. We can even give Josh and Will extra training so they will be prepare and 'Lee help the twins with the hacking" 

For a long time ago Lisa was the one of them who were silent but after everything that happened after Alex and I was born Nat was quite as well. But we all turned to her for advice she was our most wise member. Dad sight out loud but then nodded, "Everyone will start tomorrow accept for Alexa, you need to rest. 'Lee you start with Ace, Linus, Adam and Patrick you'll train Will and Leo, Zack and Jake you guys take Josh. For Adam, Nat, Lisa and myself we will make the plans together with McGowan if he agreed to all this. Any questions?" everybody shook their heads except Josh who raised his hand.

 "Do I really need to train with all three of them?" he sounded a bit panicky and I tried to hold back a laugh, he was scared of just Jake, Zach and Leo, especially Leo. "Yes, these three can teach you the best" he made a gesture to the guys who smirked to Josh. Man, these three weeks are going to be insane!