3.0

~Alexa's POV~

"It hurts badly! I don't think they are teaching me for this thing that are making me weaker for it" Josh complained as we walked towards our detention one week since we got the letter. "You sound like a baby! Your fine, they are helping you! They are the ones who taught me and Ace." I told him and punched him lightly on the shoulder.

 "But they love you guys, me they wont to kill or just use like some bulling object" I rolled my eyes, he had the insane idea that Jake, Zach and Leo hated him for some reason. "Will isn't complaining!" I stated when Will came to join us, but he stared at my dangerously, "Because I think they will do it even worse if they knew that I complained!" he snapped. 

I started to laugh, I remembered the training time, it was the worst thing but I turned out good and Ace as well. "they have their own methods, but they are helping you!" We came to the class and entered. Thomas was no longer holding the detention so Matt was back again, I sat down beside Ace, "Walker twins, can I have a moment with you!" Mat told us and pointed outside. After a confused look at Ace we got up and followed him.

"There's a party tonight and every teenager in town is going to be there! I have to tell you guys know because soon another teacher will take over because my student need me but be there! We heard that some guys from some gang called Dark Roses is going to be there, it's going to be awesome. And Jeremy says that you have to be there you guys missed a lot of parties" he gave us a note with the address.

 "We haven't missed that many" I questioned his dramatic invitation, "You missed fifteen Alex..." wow we have really been busy, we usually never missed a party, never. "We have to fix somethings but we will try!" Ace told him. We all went back inside and started to work on our homework's, I was failing in two classes because my sudden disappearance but nothing that bothered me. "we have to go if some of the members will be there!" Ace whispered to me, the guys leaned in to listen. 

"I know but how on earth will we get permission from mom and dad after what happened last time?" I asked him, he thought about it but didn't have any plan. "What could be the worst thing that could happen?" Mike asked, he was holding my hand tightly. Because dad was always watching us we could only be near each other in school. "Well we'll see when we come home..." ace sight, afraid of what was waiting us.

~Ace's POV~

"No! No! No! Why would we ever let you go again and especially when the threat isn't over? We let someone else go and look up these guys!" Mom walk back and forth me and Alex as we sat in the couch hoping she would agree. "But there's no one that is a teenager and it's a party for teenager. Sending someone else would just be suspicious and they are already on me and Ace on strange behavior because we missed so many parties" Alex tried to beg her. "'Lee I think they are right on this" Jax came in through the door with Dwain after him. Jax didn't leave him out of his sight since we found him, he thought he would do something bad. "Why does everyone think that these two always is right? Is no one thinking on safety matters or anything? Last time Alex got kidnapped!" mom was screaming now. 

"Calm down! We agreed with them because they are right! You got some smart kids you know, they solved the most of all this on their own hand!" Dwain stepped forward but mom was so angry that she just held up one hand to silent him. "And look where that got them! They might be smart but they aren't thinking of everything!" she sounded desperate, she was losing the debate and she hated losing. Dad walked in and looked directly at mom, "Haylee, they are going, we think that Stefan's son might show up and we need him." 

Mom was about to argue but this time dad held up his hand, "we will be right outside the woods in case that anything will happen. McGowan's gang will join us, neither will they let anyone get taken away from us. The kids are going" Mom thought about it and when she came to the solution that she lost she angrily nodded and went outside and slammed the door after her. "I'll take care of her, she's just worried about you guys" dad told us, we were too afraid to say anything dad never let us go on parties and never like these so we just nodded.

We went outside to check on Will and josh. We sat down next to Mike who enjoyed watching his friends suffer on the yard. Josh came flying across the yard after Leo threw him and Will was now trying to fight of Linus. "Ace can you do us a favor and show them how it works?" Jake yelled at me and waved me over. We had a fun time trying to teach the guys our techniques. We were soon joined by the rest of the gang and McGowan's gang who just arrived.

 It was more of a show to see Will and Josh trying to beat the biggest and strongest of our members. They even tried to team up just to take down Leo, which they failed.

 Leo was our best fighter if he didn't need to run, he was terrible at running. After the guys failed for the third time I got up, "Okay Leo one game?" I asked him and he responded with a smirk, switched his position so he was ready to take a leap over me, he really looked like an animal ready to battle. I cracked my knuckles and took my position. I took a deep breath and jumped up to attack.

~Alexa's POV~

After hour of watching the guys train which turned out to be a contest of who was the strongest, we were on our way to the party. Leo had been furious after he lost against Ace. Will and Josh sat in the back seat massaging their muscles, my injuries was no longer a problem so I was having a good time watching them suffer. Mike sat next to me holding my hand and Ace sat in the back with the other two. The others came behind us but would park outside the woods so they could be near us if anything would happen.

When we arrived the party was already in full motion and Matt was right every teenager in town was here. "There you guys are!!" Jeremy greeted us, he looked down with a dark look on Mikes and my hands that was still in a tight grip. "You guys need drinks!" he switched his mood quickly and pushed cups full of beers in everyone's hands. "It's time to party!" he screamed and people that stood near him joined in. I turned to Mike, "Don't leave me tonight!" I whispered to him, "Wouldn't dream of it!" he said and followed Jeremy with a mistrusting look.

"So what will we do know?" Josh asked as he took a sip. "We should be looking for the members" Ace told him. "But that will take forever, it's hundreds of people here tonight!" I told him, we all looked around at the party. People were drunk and dancing, neither of us really wanted to be here sober. "Let's do shots!" Will simply state.