1.3

~Alexa's POV~

"They must be pissed!" Will complained worried as he sat down beside me. "Well yes they are and really bad this time!" I confirmed. Rose sat next to Ace who looked exhausted, he needed to rest. "Lay down for a while man! You need it, we can wake you up when your parents are done" Mike clapped him on the shoulder, maybe little too hard. Ace grimed but turned to a smile when he looked at Rose, "Nah, no worry!" he just told us. 

"Should we tell them about Thomas?" Josh asked everyone, Rose looked confused but didn't interrupt. "No, exactly what would we tell them? That the man who tried to kill our mother is no teaching us history!? Don't think so! They would freak out and then start a war at school!" Mike met my eyes and looked deeply in to them, I could see that he was worried but didn't want to show it. "Okay, we'll wait! But we should tell them sometime soon!" we all nodded. 

"Do you guys mean Mr. Thomas? Our new teacher?" Rose whispered low, Ace nodded to her and placed his hand over hers that laid on his chest. She looked confused and angry, she have heard our family history before and she adored our mom. We all sat quite  and watched the door for our parents to open it.

We waited for almost two hours before mom opened the door. "You three are going home, Mr. McGowan is waiting for you downstairs" she pointed at the guys who got up. Before he went for the door Mike gently squeezed my hand, "Rose, your parents are now home and Adam will drive you home and guard outside to make sure nothing else will happen to you" Rose nodded and walked down to find Adam. Rose knew everyone in this house, she practically grew up here with us. 

"And you two!" now she pointed at me and Ace, "You guys are grounded and will only walk between school and home. No more Nancy Drew games for you and if we caught you doing anything with this again you will be sorry!" she turned around and walked out.

"They really have to be pissed! They never grounded us before!" I complained loudly and threw myself onto my bed. "Well look on the bright side, we can always do what she didn't want us to do in school where Mr. Thomas-uncle-shit is!" I turned around and saw Ace trying to get up as he spoke. I sighed and got up to help him, he was heavy!

 I helped him into his room and placed him on his bed. I closed the door and sat down on the floor right in front of him. "Yes! We can follow him there and try to get some information out of him. I mean I have a lot of detention time so why not use it!" I cheered but Ace looked mistrusting at me. 

"We have to be careful, you know how dangerous he is" I waved away his comment and thought out a plan. Tomorrow we will face him again, we have to be sure if his really our moms uncle.

The next day mom was already awake and made sure that I got off to school, Ace was still too hurt to go today. I went earlier then I used to, so I could keep an eye on Thomas and learn his routines. I needed to find out as much as possible on him. 

"If we can get his last name that would prove something right? If he is a McConnell he's the right guy!" I whispered to Will when I met them as I entered the school. "Yes, we could maybe find out something before detention" he whispered back. We got separated and I went to math with Mike. Josh and Will went to English.

I was all fired up with excitement for this, if we figured everything out we could tell our parents and he would be put away again. "Hey, do you know this one? I cant understand the reference circle" Mike leaned over to me with his book. 

I glanced for the number and looked for it in my notes. I handed him my calculations and explanations, I always wrote down how I was thinking while I worked in case of anyone needed them.

After match I ran out and towards Thomas office. I'd explained to Mike and he followed me to help. "He went out, I think his going for a coffee or anything. He was carrying a cup" Mike checked Thomas. 

"Okay, you follow him and if he comes back when I'm still in their, speak in a loud voice to him as a warning" he nodded and sneaked after Thomas. I took a quick looked around my shoulders and then broke in to his office.

It was boring with no dark office that seemed depressing, no photos, drawings or any sign of a personal life. I went around his desk and found to folders with each got a title on them, "Ace James Walker" and "Alexa Elizabeth Walker." 

Why did he have our personal information? I took a picture on them and every each paper inside. There was our grades, behavior notes from the teachers, personal information and even dental reports. He was looking in on us and he was very accurate.

I found what I was looking for in a locker behind his chair. A folder with every important paper that he have. Bank, work, insurance everything. I Was about half away taking the pictures when I heard Mikes voice. "Thomas! Do you have a second?" I hurried up, closed the file and sprint for the door but I was to late. "I'm sorry Mike, but I don't we have to take it later!" The door opened and I stood face to face with Thomas.

"Walker! What are you doing in my office?" he took a quick check around the room but didn't notice anything different. "Ehm... It was open and I was looking for you!" I tried but he didn't look convinced. "What did you want then? So bad that you cant wait?" I looked around the little space around me for help but I didn't get anything. 

"Come on now Alex! Tell him" Mike came up behind Thomas. I looked confused and angry at him, "I actually changed my mind Mike!" I played along. Thomas looked between us like a tennis game "Just tell me what you wanted or I'll have to report to the principal!" he threatened me with. 

"Come on Alex I think he would be happy to hear about the information you found about Dark Roses" was he kidding me? Did he want to see me get killed? He just smirked at me.

 Thomas seemed surprised and overwhelmed "Really? From the real gang? Alex that's impressive! I don't have time right now but later in detention we could discuss this! I would love to hear what you have found" he dragged us out through the door as he spoke and after a quick bye the door closed. "did you find anything?" Mike whispered to me when we turned around and walked away from his office. "Yeah check this!!"