1.5

~Ace's POV~

"What should we do now? Tell your parents?" After a long shock wave Mike was the first one to speak. He held a secure hand around Alexs but she shook her head. "No we stick to the plan and try to figure out what he want and if he's really the leader!" Nobody moved or tried to do anything. If it was true, the story would repeat itself and Thomas was going after mom again. We can't lose now, we can't let him near mom again. 

"How will we get him to talk?" Will turned to me and I woke up from my thoughts. "I could write about the story! About him and mom, see how he will react!" They looked like they wouldn't let me but nobody had any better idea.

That night nothing else interesting happened. Zach tried everything to figure out why Alex was angry, sad or anything else than happy. "Come on you know you can tell me! What's going on, you and Ace seems distant and sad!" He tried but she refused to talk to anybody and walked up to her room. Zach followed her but I knew he would get a door slammed in his face. 

 I sat down with the rest, we were watching the game. "Where's dad and Adam?" I asked them. Leo looked unsure but answered anyway "they're still trying to find Stefan and his son. We don't know anything else yet" I nodded but didn't say anything else. Leo and James have always been more like brothers to me than uncles so I could always know that they answer me honestly. Nat started to chat with Lisa about shopping so I gave up to be around them and walked to my room. I had a hard time falling asleep but when Rose came to my mind it got much easier.

~Alexa's POV~

I couldn't sleep, think or act normally. What would we do now? Are we doomed forever with all this? I sneaked to Ace's room but he was sleeping, I didn't want to wake him up, at least one of us should get some rest and he needed it. I went downstairs to the empty kitchen and drank some water. Everybody was asleep, I took my chance and walked downstairs.

 There were now two cages, one for Dash and one for the shooter. Dash was awake and looked happy at me as I entered. "Can't sleep?" He asked me nicely and I shook my head. "We can chat if you want" I nodded and sat down on the floor beside the cage.

 "You know if we'll have a conversation we both need to speak" he smirked and I responded with a low laughter. "What's bothering you?" He tinted his head lightly and glanced into my eyes. "I can't tell you. You're kind of a part of it" he nodded understanding. "Okay let's talk about something else..."

We talked in what felt like ages, he was funny and actually nice. "You're joking! You really did that?" He laughed so loud I thought he woke up the whole house. "So what about you and the goth guy?" He smirked but seemed very desperate for an answer. 

"Will? Nothing his just a friend" I told him but he didn't seemed convinced. "Are you sure he seems very fond of you!" This was like talking to Anton and Julie all over again. "I'm very sure they are just interested to see who will win!" He seemed confused about my answer so I explained it all.

"You're kidding? Who would do something like that?" He asked sincerely. I just shrugged and thought once again about if they really still were playing. I yawn widely and that made Dash to get up. "You need to sleep!" He told me, I got up on my feet with a smile. "Yeah I think you are right! Thank you for the talk, I needed it! And in exchange you should now that my dad will be questioning you again tomorrow! I overheard them talking before" He looked deeply into my eyes and smiled. "Can't wait!" He answered as I turned around and headed for the door.

 "And so you know you can always talk to me! I'm not going anywhere soon! Good night Alexa walker!" I wished him a good night as well and closed the door.