2.0

~Alexa's POV~

I was freezing badly, my whole body was in endless pain and I couldn't have my eyes open for more than a couple of minutes until I pass out. Mike tried to talk to me but I couldn't, no words could appear from my body. Mike was sitting as close to me as his chains let him, he leaned forwards the last inches and watched me just hanging. 

"Please, Alex be strong! I know you can, don't let them win." He whispered to me. But I'm not strong, I have never succeeded with anything, it was always Ace. Even my parents thought I was weak, they gave me guards and grounded me so I couldn't get hurt. But look at me now, they were right, I'm weak.

"Alexa keep your eyes open! Please!" I could hear his fear in his voice. He was afraid to lose me, I didn't want to go away from him but I didn't have much other choices. "Alex don't leave me alone! You're everything I want, everything else seems meaningless without you. Keep fighting!" his words actually warmed me and I gained some strength, I could look up and see him. Maybe for the last time but it was worth it, if my last view would be Mike I could die happy. I just wished that he wasn't in pain.

 "Alex I love you! Do you hear me? So don't you dare to leave!" he was screaming now, his voice was shaking and he tried to get out from the chains again. "I love you too" was everything I could find strength to whisper. The door opened and my head fell down again, I couldn't hold it up much more. Mikes words was the only thing that I could focus on, the only thing that kept me alive.

A man came in alone, they never came alone. He approached me and took a firm grip around my wrists, "It's time for you to come down for a while sleepy head" But I could feel his hands searching for something else. They went down on my body and find their ways to my breasts, hips, thighs, everything. My eyes was filling up with tears and I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I didn't have anything. He dragged me by my hair and pressed his lips abusively at mine. It hurt and he forced his way onto me, I cried and tried to kick him away.

 Mike understood what he was doing in the dark and screamed at him. I could hear him trying to get out of his chains to murder the man, but he was stuck and had to watch everything. But he kept on screaming and threatened the man as he walked his way down at my body, the tears was flowing down. But a door slammed open and the man with scars rushed in and hit the man down to the ground. I started to breathe again and I was struggling with the chains trying to get as far away as possible from the man. But Scarface held me carefully and tried to calm me down, "Take it easy. He won't touch you again, never. Your safe from him" he glanced into my eyes, they were actually friendly and calm, I felt that I have seen those eyes before. He succeeded to calm me down after a while, two men dragged the first one out and two other took me down and chained me back to the wall.

 I could finally sit down and my body hurt so much, Mike rushed his way to me, he sat down right beside with no space between. Scarface sat also down on the ground beside me, Mike started to threaten him but I could hear what he said because I was focusing on Scarface. "You're a lot like your mother Alexa! She was strong as well and stubborn. I just wanted to apologize to you for what I have done and what will have to do. But your mother need to be punished" I looked confusing at him but still couldn't talk, Mike asked for me instead. "Why does she have to be punished? What could she possible have done to make you slaughter her and her children?" Scarface looked down at the ground avoiding our eyes when he answered.

 "Because that was she did. She killed me and let my body be found by my wife and son. She just walked away like nothing" he was shaking by the memories. "But you're obviously not dead" Mike continued. "Obviously" Scarface rolled his eyes. "I was declared dead at the hospital but somehow I came back to life. My wife left me with our son because of my obsession to find and kill your mother" he met my eyes again and his wasn't calm or friendly anymore, they were on fire. "But was this before or after she lost her memory?" Mike didn't notice the sudden change of character Scarface turned to. "Before of course! Now she's some angel that doesn't hurt a freacking fly. But Emma McConnell is somewhere inside her, I know that! And she will remember and I will let her watch me kill her children so she can see everything she love disappear right in front of her before I kill her. Just like what happened to me!" He was yelling and pointed at Mike in furious, "But you're not the only one who tried that! You won't succeed! She is gone and left is just Haylee Walker!" Mike shouted back, he paid that with a fist over his jaw.

 "I'll succeed! She'll remember me, because everything started with me!" he said and walked out. I fell back leaning against the wall, feeling both my body and my head sore. I tried to remember the story, who was the man who everything started with? Could my mom really have done such a thing? "We'll get out from here, I promise!" Mike to me, I leaned my head against his chest and fell to sleep. What if Scarface was right?