1.2

~Ace's POV~

"Ace! Can you hear me?" Someone was shaking me and I felt dizzy. "What happened?" I opened my eyes and saw Alex and Rose sitting beside me and the man laid unconscious on the floor. "You've been shot but you'll be fine I promise!" Alex told me. Rose was handling what looked like a wound on the side of my stomach. I still couldn't feel anything, it must be the adrenaline. Jax stormed in and looked worried around the room, "What happened? Someone tell me now!" He yelled. 

"This guy shot ace and we stormed in and Alex took him down" Mike told him as he walked and sat down next to my sister and laid an arm around her. "Come on! You need to get that checked from Nat and you guys have to tell your parents now! This is more dangerous than we thought and I can't have you all running around and get shot!" He bend down to help Will pick the man up. 

"But..." I started but he looked furious at me, "Now Ace!" I've never seen Jax like this, he wasn't the same sassy guy anymore he was serious. Alex and Mike helped me up and steady me to the car. "You will have to come too! You might be in danger!" Jax pointed at rose. She nodded and followed us home. How in the world would we explain this to our parents and the gang? This is how we will die.

~Alexa's POV~

We drove as fast as we could back home, Ace's wound was getting worse and he was so pale that he looked like a corpse. "Hang on ace! We're soon home!" I tried to calm him down while Rose talked to him so he would stay awake. 

"ACE!" Mom screamed out as she ran out to meet us. "Tell Nat that we need help!" I yelled at her, she didn't hesitate and ran back in. Will and I carried ace back in and Jax dragged in the man that shot him. 

"Tell dad to make room for this jerk! He's the shooter!" I told James who was the next to meet us. But he didn't need to run far because dad just walked in. "Alex what happened?" He came up to me to check so I was fine and watched terrified at will and Leo who took over to help ace in to the kitchen. 

"I'm fine dad! This guy was at Rose's place and threatened to kill her but Ace came to save her. We was to late... we were checking the outside... we heard a shot..." I was starting to panic. Nothing could happen to him, it would be my fault! Why didn't I fallow him instead? They were after us and I left him! 

"Hey, hey he will be fine honey! I promise you aunt and mom are fixing him!" Dad stroke my cheek gently and slowly calmed me down. Well turned the panic down, now I was furious! I turned around quickly and followed Jax down. "Alexa!!" Dad shouted after me but I didn't answer. I ran downstairs and found the new guy tied up beside Dash. I walked up to him and planted the strongest punch I could onto his face. 

He started to spit blood and Dash looked impressed. "Why didn't you do that when I attacked you??" He asked and looked curiously at my angry face. "Dash shut the hell up!" I was panting like I had ran a marathon but I was so angry! Ace was upstairs and fought for his life. "Dash? Do you know this guy Alex?" I froze and when I turned around I met my father's eyes. 

But he could wait first I had to deal with this guy. "I explain later" I spoke through my teeth because I had clenched my jaw hard. I started to beat him up again, "who send you? Why are you doing this? Why did you go after Rose?" It was one punch for each word. Someone grabbed my hand tight and pulled me away. "Alex stop! You're going to kill him!" My dad twisted me around and pulled me close in to his safe arms. 

"We need him alive to answer the questions! Ace will be fine!" He calmed me down once again, dad was always the one who knew exactly what to say to get results from me. I looked up and saw the shooters head was facing the floor and he was bleeding a lot. He seemed to be unconscious, "Well he won't be as easy at answering questions like me but with her tactics I might be wrong" Dash said sarcastically and gave us two thumbs up with his hands tied up in the chair. "Shut up you piece of crap" Dad and I said in chorus. Dash took his hands up as much as he could in surrender.

"And we haven't got anything out of you!" My dad stated to dash murdering. Before I could interrupt Dash answered "not you but Alex did" he gave me a wink and a gorgeous smile. "You did what!!??" My dad screamed with all he got. Okay so Ace will survive and I won't.

"You guys are impossible!" Dad was yelling at us. We all sat in the living room, rose next to ace who was now fine and rested. The guys sat right next to me looking scared at my father. "But dad! We didn't want to worry you, we thought we could gather all the information and then come to you!" I'd been trying to talk to him but he had been yelling at mostly me since Dash the idiot opened his mouth. We have told him about everything, except the Thomas part, and now the whole gang was standing behind my father looking angrier than ever. Mom was so furious she couldn't even speak.

 "Ace have been shot Alexa!" Oh that was not a good sign when he said my whole name. "But if it wasn't for us Rose would have been killed!" Ace tried with a husky voice. Rose flinched but didn't move or say anything. That poor girl was dragged into this without knowing anything. "Yes and we're happy to see that your fine Rose! But you should have told us so we could've been there!" he walked back and forth and tried to breath as he spoke. Zach looked at me with a disappointment look, no one of them would ever trust us again. 

"Sir if I may?" Rose's voice was so low that we all was surprised that we even heard her. She didn't look at anyone except at my father, he was surprised that she spoke to him with such a respect. He hesitated at first but then nodded to her, I was just really happy he wasn't rude to her. "Mr. Walker, sure they should have told you but if they did I would be dead. That man you hold capture in your basement was just about to kill me, Ace came in the right second. That man described to me how he would leave my body so my parents could find it and then how Ace would find out, come after him and get trapped. Then killed, him as well" she then took a deep breath but didn't stop looking at him.

 I could hear my mother breath, Leo growl low, James crack his knuckles everybody focused on Rose and my father. "Okay every one of you upstairs now! We will have a meeting, discuss this and then we'll see what happens!" he gave the order and pointed at every one of us. "Okay judge! Let us know what the sentence is later!" I told him sarcastically but that ended with me running up the stairs.