0.7

~Alexa's POV~

We sat in front of the TV and pretended to watch some series. We both were quiet and thoughtful. "We have to tell them!" Will finally told me but I shook my head. "If my dad knew that these men came to kill his wife and kids he will go crazy! And my mom would too! I think they have been through so much that they losing their control!" he nodded. I know that the right thing is to tell them but I just can't. "I'll tell them when I have more information about this leader!"

"But we need to tell Ace!" he stated. "Yeah maybe you're right" but Ace would want to tell our parents and he would flip out by the fact that I went down to the man. We heard the front door open and everybody entered. Leo and Linus sat down beside me and took the remote to switch channel.

"Are you sure!?" I heard my mom's voice. "Yes they are identical! We must find him!" my father's voice answered. "What's going on?" I turned to my uncles. They exchanged looks and then looked down at me. "Your parents find a face on the cameras and we all knew we've seen that face before. We went to your grandpa for help. The man on the camera did look exactly like The Black Tears leader, Stefan, your mom's ex-boyfriend" Leo answered and turned to the screen again. I stared at Will who looked scarred, could Stefan be the leader that wanted us dead? He is a leader and he knew my mom from before! 

"Is this Stefan guy someone dangerous in anyway?" I asked. "No he have accepted the fact that mom doesn't love him anymore and he have a wife and kids!" I turned around to Ace who pushed Leo away so he could sit beside me. He put an arm around my shoulders. So he wasn't dangerous? "How are you feeling?" he pulled up my chin so he could see my neck for damage. "I'm fine! So if it wasn't Stefan, who was it?" he sight and let go of me.

 "We think it's his son. Grandpa are looking for him and dad a certain it's him so he want to find Stefan and see what he knows! He haven't really forget him since he hurt Nat and shot Jake" he told me. I turned around and stared at Jake who shrugged.

~Ace's POV~

The evening was long. We all just sat down and searched for information about Stefan and his son, whose name apparently is Sebastian. We couldn't find anything at all. Slowly the living room was emptied, around midnight there were only Alexa, Will, Josh, Mike and I left awake. Alex sat with the face recognizer and for the rest of us we'd given up for today. I could see will arguing with Alex about something and he kept pointing at me. He had really become chatty around her. 

"What are you guys fighting about?" I asked them loudly, Mike and Josh turned around curious. Will gave Alex a punch with his elbow in her side, "Fine!" she spat. "Ace I need to tell you something..." she started and sat down with us. I started to feel kind of scared, "When you guys were away to Grandpa Will and I went down to that guy in the basement..."

"You what!!?" I interrupted her. "Why? You could have got hurt! I swear to every god Alex do you want to die or are you just stupid?" I couldn't help to explode. Why did she do that? Why did she always have to do the opposite from what she is told? "I didn't get hurt or did he touch me! I got answers Ace!" I still wanted to argue, how could she be so irresponsible? But I needed that info. "He's in a gang and their leader sent them here to kill you, me and mom. He didn't say more than that! And Will and I think that they will try again! I would tell mom and dad but..."

"They wouldn't be able to handle it" I ended her sentence. She looked surprised at me, I know that was how she was thinking. After seeing them today searching for Stefan, I agreed with her. "Who is his leader? Why us?" she shook her head, still surprised, "We don't know! He told us that the newest members in this gang don't know his name. It have to be a pretty new gang with old members or something. I thought that we won't tell mom or dad until we have more information that we can give them." I nodded. It did sound good, but how on earth should we get the information before our parents gets it and freaks out? 

"We could work on our own like now for a exemple and be a few steps ahead of them!" Alex told me like she could read my mind. "But we will need someone with experience to help us!" Mike slipped in.

 Both Alex and I turned surprised to him, "first of all, we? For the second, what do you mean?" I asked him. We haven't count them in to help us, this is a family issue. "Of course we will help you idiot! And nobody of us knows the drills good enough to do it alone! We will need someone who knows what we are doing, that will help us and who won't tell your parents or anybody in the gangs!" I exchanged a look with Alex before we both spoke in the same time, "Jax!"

 "Could you guys be more twins?" We all turned around and it was like when we said his name he appeared like magic. Jax stood leaning at the door and looked curious at the five of us. "Needs some help huh? What are we stealing?"