1.8

~Ace's POV~

When Thomas entered the classroom he seemed to have the day of his life, he was happy. I clenched my fist hard and tried with everything I got not to kill him. "We start with everyone telling what you'll write about! Have anyone seen Alexa Walker?" he asked and glanced over to the empty chair beside me. I took a tight grip of the table to keep me from running towards him or say anything stupid.

 "She's not feeling well sir!" Mike answered instead of me. Thomas smile turned and he looked disappointed, "To bad her piece is very interesting!" I chaired a quick look with the guys, why did he suddenly look disappointed that she isn't here? If he kidnapped her he wouldn't act like that. Or is he a good actor?

"Well then, Ace did you find something interesting to write about?" he sat down behind his desk, ready with a pen to note. "Yes sir. I decided to write about some known events that have happened inside the gangs..." Thomas nodded interesting while he toke notes. 

"About a young woman, who lost her memory and her struggles between the gangs, kidnaps and retaining her memory. How she struggled with people judging her from her past, people like her own family, trying to kill her" Thomas froze by my words and slowly looked up on me.

 The class noticed the sudden change of atmosphere between us. Some classmates whispered to each other, other just stared and the guys sat ready for an attack. Thomas blinked, cleared his throat and answered, "Very interesting Ace. Are your sources reliable? Because if it's not true you'll get an F" okay so maybe he wasn't that good actor, he was sweating like a pig and looked really nervous. "Very reliable!" I told him and folded my arms. "Is it from a paper? Did someone tell you?" why did he seemed worried by the fact that I knew this and how I knew it. 

"You see sir this young woman is family to me so I think I will be writing the assignment after an interview and from her perspectives" he played nervously with his pen between his fingers. "Well... great idea Ace you can work on that!" the room went silent for a second and everybody watched me and Thomas, he looked confused and uncertain what to do now.

After a while he cleared his throat "Okay class you can all start working on your assignment and I have to make a quick call!" he was almost running out. "We have to go after him!" Josh whispered to me, I nodded. We sneaked out and searched for him. 

Thomas wasn't hard to find, he was just around the corner heatedly conversation with someone on the phone. We hid behind a locker where we could hear him loud and clear, it was not much space there when we were three people hiding.

"Do you think he knows anything?" he sounded scared. If he have kidnapped Alex he wouldn't be scared, he could use her to get to us. "No, he didn't mention anything about him just the story! Do you have Stefan?" I took up my phone and started to record his whole conversation.

"You need to make sure that he won't escape! He could destroy everything if he get in contact with my brother or niece! No the girl isn't here, they say that she is sick. Do you really think they got her? In that case this will soon be all over, no way my ass to family will let them get away with this so I need to get to him before they do. I need to know that it's true!" 

I stopped recording and signal to the others that we have to go back so he doesn't notice that we were gone. Everybody got up except for Mike, he shook his head and pointed at Thomas. He was going to stay and listen more, I nodded okay. It was more likely that Thomas wouldn't be suspicious if one of us isn't in class and that someone isn't me.

It took a while before Thomas came back, I hoped that Mike got it all so we didn't miss to much good information. Thomas looked upset but sat down and worked, "Where is Mike?" he eventually asked us. Nobody knew, oddly he didn't show up for the entire class. Where was he?

When the bell rang we ran out to the locker to find nothing. He wasn't there, but something was laying on the ground. Josh picked it up and showed me Mike's phone, still recording.

~Alexa's POV~

I woke up feeling that someone was tying my chains harder to the wall, tried to fight, but then I saw two new shapes in the doorway. The men held a third that they dragged between them. 

"You were supposed to have chained her before we came down with him!" The voice was rough and lazy, shouting at the man who was behind me. "She's won't stop fighting back!!" he said between his teeth as he tries to pull me back but I tried to bump him off. A hard kick in my back led me to fall forward and land on the hard concrete floor without being able to protect me with my hands. 

My head was the first part to hit the floor and my vision became very dizzy. The sound of me seemed to have woken the man between the others, who slowly raised his head and looked up at me. "Alex!?" I heard the familiar voice whisper in panic. I was still lying on the ground and the man started pulling me back now, but I couldn't fight because I was in shock by who hung there before me. Mike!