1.1

~Ace's POV~

I could understand how Alex felt, she have always been treated like the weak one. And the other day she was almost killed because she wasn't strong enough. Now, we have a man captured in our basement that are our clue to find out who wanted to kill us. He claims that he knew Alex and he could describe her room from when we were children. This dude scared me, he could sit on information and maybe be a master of manipulation.

Mike and Alex went down to the gym to train, all three of them volunteered to help her. Josh, Will and I sat down in the living room and waited for our family's to be back. "Tell me you, guys stopped competing about who of you will sleep with my sister" I begged them. It was annoying enough that Alex and Will had become very close and I don't know if he did it just to get into her pants.

"We aren't going to compete now with all this happening. But we don't know for later" Josh told me and winked. I rolled my eyes to him but Will's expression caught my attention, "What's up with you?" I threw a pillow at him but he dogged it. "Oh, nothing. Did you find anything about this Dash?" he asked me and made a gesture towards the computer. "No, he is untraceable!" I sighed and my bad mood appeared again.

Jax came into the room and took the remote, "Hey!" Will shouted at him. "Hello to you too!" he smirked to him, Will didn't want to start a fight with him so he gave up even before he started anything. Jax zapped between channels while he talked, "Tyler called and they will interrogate your buddy downstairs when they come home. Which is soon, so you should follow him down and see if we can get some new information!" I nodded and kept looking on the different shows that changed in front of my eyes. "And Dwain are coming to town this week. He will help us, and by us I mean your parents to find Stefan. So we should focus on your professor to find out if he really is Thomas" great Dwain... I liked him but he was good on this stuff so we have to be quick to solve this before them. 

I didn't have time to answer him when the door opened and everybody came in. Dad looked pissed and mom even worse, "Let's get this guy to talk! Ace go downstairs and prepare! Take Will and josh with you" dad ordered and all three of us nodded. "Where are your sister?" he asked and searched the room, "She's at the gym with Mike. Cool down from her anger" I shrugged and walked down.

Down in the basement Dash looked up on us but his face showed us he was disappointed. "So you will be questioned by my father again" I told him as I opened the cell and brought the chair with me. "If you ever want to talk with my sister again you have to make sure that they don't find out that we have been down here! Got it?" he nodded as I tied him to the chair firmly. "So how's Rose?" I froze in the middle of a movement, "what did you say?" I clenched my jaw so hard I could almost hear my teeth break. 

"Rose? In your class, how is she?" I took a position in front of him, I could murder him just for saying her name. "You see I know that you are little fond of her. Have she fallen for you yet? For you charm? Have you slept with her and then never talked to her yet?" I clenched my hand and gave him a hard punch right to his face. "Ace!" I turned around at the sound of my father. He walked in with Patrick and James behind him, "You go up again. We'll take care of this." I could notice that he was angry, he never talked to me like that. I went out with Josh after me, Will decided to stay and help, so he could make sure this didn't go wrong.

In the middle of the stairs Josh grabbed my arm, "You know what he meant in there, right?" his eyes was worried. "Yes, I have to go to her!" he nodded and we ran to the gym to the others. Alexa and Mike was in the middle of a training fight but when they noticed our faces they stopped. "What's wrong?" Mike asked quickly. "We have to go to Rose!" Josh told them everything that Dash told us. 

"They are after her! They are going to take us down, one by one!" Alex breathed out. "Yes so come on we have to make sure she's fine and come up with a plan!" We made sure that mom didn't saw us when we headed out, she was too busy with the computer to even notice anything. "Her reflexes really sucks when she's this in the computer!" Alex whispered to me and I rolled my eyes. We took my car and drove to Roses, she lived a bit outside of town. When we arrived everything looked like normal. It was a calm place with fields stretching as far as you could see. Her house was the only one here, it was quite and it didn't look like there's been a fight. "You two check the backyard!" Alex told Mike and I, we nodded to her orders, took out our guns and walked out.

Nothing moved, it was so quite I could hear Mike breath. We sneaked to the backyard and everything looked fine, a little bit to fine. When I turned to the house I could see Rose through the window, she was held by a man in a mask. I signaled to Mike to get the others and I made my way in through the back door. I could hear the man talk to Rose and her responses. She didn't sound afraid, you must do so much more to scare her. I took a deep breath and walked into the room aiming at the man, "Let her go!" I talked calmly. 

"Ace!? What are you doing here?" I didn't let go of the man with my eyes, "let her go!" I repeated. "Ace!!" I could hear Rose yell out and I turned around just to see another man knock me down. He took my gun and made me sit on my knees faced at Rose, "Hands on your head!" a husky voice command me. I did what he told me and watched Roses face change, now she was afraid. "How did you know that we were here?" the man holding Roses asked, "I didn't, I came here to see Roses and then I noticed how oddly quite it was here" the men exchanged looks. "Any way you just made this simpler for us! Now you can watch her die in front of your eyes!"

"No! Why do you even do this?" I tried to stall them. "Orders!" he loaded his gun again and pressed it to Roses head. "From who? If you are going to kill me you can give me so much as a name and I could die in peace knowing everything!" Rose looked scared at me and I tried to calm her down by calm down myself. "We don't know his name!" of course he didn't! What is this for stranger gang, for real? "You don't know your leaders name? That's idiotic!" Rose stated. I was impressed for a second but when I noticed the man's fury I thought she was idiotic. Who was questioning the man holding a gun to her head? "You shut the fuck up!!" he screamed. Without any notice a gun fired, a body slammed to the ground and someone gasped for air.