3.8

~Ace's POV~

The room was silent, Roses brother came out and acted confused. "What the hell is going on?" Mikes dad came up beside us, he was the one who suggested this little act. "I...I..." Michael stood with his microphone but didn't move a muscle. "You said a teenage girl and not a full grown man!" Mikes father sounded furious and as he growled people around him took a step back, frighten of the big man. 

"She was in the cage before!" he looked puzzled and tried to understand the situation. Two guards ran up to Roses broth to hold him down but Dark Rose was quicker and defended him. They were right Liam didn't want him to get hurt.

Michaels eyes light up and he turned around to us, "You! You disappeared!" he was sprinting over to me but Leo, Zach, Will and Josh were faster and stood in front of me and Alex. "Me?? I was here the whole night and now when we won you won't give us our prize!? Are this serious!" I spitting as I yelled and people around started to agree with me.

 "How can you offer me and my sister work here when you can't keep promises? How do you think we'll have to tell McGowan?" Michael was really confused and I almost felt sorry for him. Rose's brother was now in the cage again and the members of dark rose refused to step away from him.

Michael walked up to the other Michael Roses brother instead of us, "who are you?" he asked between his clenched jaw. "I'm here to find Liam! My father!" Michael took a step back and gasped loudly. People started to whisper around the room, "Did he say Liam? Isn't that dark roses members up there?" "That Liam? Isn't he dead?" the whispering grew and Michael was now helpless. 

Mikes dad started to scream to Michael and making the noise inside the room worse, the plan was working. Guard from outside came running so I grabbed everyone and nodded to the exit. The crowed was yelling and making their way over to the stage so we sneaked out. It wasn't hard everyone's attention was on the both Michaels.

The rain was pouring down and we couldn't se much. A car came up to us and the door opened, we all climbed in and joined Mike and Lisa. "Michael? Rose's brother! We need to save him!!" Alex screamed, "He saved us and we need to do the same!" she continued but Mike drove the car away from the building. We all ignored Alex's all attempts to turn around until she was starting to scream her throat off. Mike sighed and made a turn but hide the car behind some trees. "Alex this was Michael's idea. We have a plan, do you really think that we would leave him without one?" he told her and she silenced. 

"What is the plan?" she whispered after a while, we didn't have to answer her because the sirens from the cop cars answered her question. "You turned them in?" we all nodded. We never turn another gang into the cops, never, but this time we didn't have a choice. Michael was trading with human beings and that's wrong. "Is it over? Is everything over?" Alex turned to me, "we hope so, we have no clue where Liam is" I explained. She didn't seem convinced but we all were tired and burned out. We headed back to the house and found the others around the dinner table.

The gang, McGowan's gang, my family and all my friends were sitting together and ate some food. Rose sat beside me leaning against my arm exhausted from the night's event. I moved my arm so she leaned against my chest instead and I could wrap my arm around her. Mike sat with Alex across from us, Will and Josh was sleeping with their heads on their plates. Leo, James and Jake threw food at their heads and McGowan laughed while watching them. Nobody talked, we all watched to food throwing game in silence and we just enjoyed the company of our family's. 

"I just got of the phone with the sheriff! It's seems like Liam is on the run. He escaped the cops and ran for his life. Since you guys..." Dad pointed on us and the two sleepy heads, "Made sure that everyone knew that he was back, he got no other choice because he dosen't have anybody here in town!"  it was silence for a while but I could hear everyone breath out in happiness and for being exhausted. 

"So everything is really over? " Alex turned to our parents. "Yes, he want be messing with us for a long time or even never!" mom said and laid her palm gently on Alex's cheek.

"So you can all go back to school!" Jake cheered, "I heard that Thomas is going to restart your anger management group!" James joined in on the mocking. "I think you guys should really need that!" Adam spoke and the other nodded. Both me and Alex gave them a murdering look and everyone laughed. "so we're just going back to normal? after all this? everything is going back like it used to be?" I asked and I could hear a little disappointment in my voice. "Not actually!" dad told us. We all straighten up in our seats and listened to us. 

"McGowan is going back to New York but we had a meeting right before you guys came back home. Mike, Will and Josh are joining our gang and finishing their studies here in town. We also voted in two new member to be in the gang officially!" he looked at me and my sister. 

"You're joking! You're joking right?!" Alex screamed of happiness. She woke up will and Josh who looked surprised up with their faces covered in food. Dad smiled and I could see the wrinkles even clearer now, his age is catching up with him. "Ace and Alex are now officially in the gang!" i've never been this happy for a long time after all the worries we had been struggling with. 

"We hope that you'l take this seriously! because now the gang is laying your hands, the future of this gang!" he said and looked at Alex, Will, Josh, Mike and I. we looked at each other and we knew that we all would do everything to keep this gang and its reputation on top.