1.7

~Alexa's POV~

The pain shot throughout the body. Where am I?

It was black and I couldn't see anything. I laid down on a cold, wet concrete floor. There was something that dropped somewhere in the room besides that, it was just my breath echoing in the walls. Slowly I switched into a sitting position and leaned against the cold wall. Where am I?

I felt how the tears were near but I couldn't cry now. I have to show myself strong. All I could do was to sit there in the dark and listen to the drops that hit the ground.

A door somewhere opposite me was thrown up and someone of a large-scale man came in. He approached me, grabbed my arms. I tried to scream, but he silenced me with a fist over my jaw. "Shut up!" The tears were close again. He put on a pair of handcuffs on my wrists behind my back and tried to lock them on a chain that was attached to the wall. I tried to fight, but then I saw two new shapes in the doorway.

"Stop struggling and you might get rid of the handcuffs eventually. See it like an award for good behavior. If you font cooperate you will be punished" one of the man who entered took a step closer to me. He bent over me with a creepy smile. "Well then you don't know who I am! You see I'm not known to be following any rules that good!" I smirked at him. I tried to hold up every bit of strength I god left. He get up on his feet again with a big smile, his face looked almost mutated with scars. I didn't recognize him, was he the leader? In that case how did he knew my mother?

"Who are you?" I coughed up and I watched him walk back and forth around the little space. "You don't need to know that because you got no use for it" he was careful with his words. So he must be the leader, that's the only one you can't know the name of. "We will have to go now but don't go anywhere!" he smirked, turned around and left me all alone in the cold room. What's going on? Where is Ace?

~Ace's POV~

"So you are saying that Thomas are working on your school?! How dumb are you? Of course it's him! I will kill him!" mom headed to the door but dad dragged her back. "You won't do anything yet. Not without a plan" he told her. "But he got our daughter!" she screamed at him. "First Ace got kidnapped when they were babies and we promised to never let anything like this happen to them! Our lives shouldn't be their burden "She was at the edge to tears and dad looked like he haven't slept in ages, his eyes was red and heavy. 

"We need a plan 'Lee! We can't storm the school!" he tried to talk with a calm voice, which didn't work. "Mom he's right. We don't even know if he is the leader. If he isn't and you attack you guys might end up in prison and that no good for anyone!" I took a deep breath and continued. "I thought that I will continue to attend school and his classes to trick him to talk. We are working with the gangs on history and I was going to write about your story" I observed them carefully. If they thought it was a bad idea it would be war or they would agree and that might help us. 

"Okay fine because we have no other ideas. But you will have someone with you back and forth to school!" my father pointed at me, "And no more disobey my orders!" I nodded, this time I could accept that.

"For the rest of us, I'll call Dwain and see if he can find some information. Everybody will be out on the roads in shifts and search the areas." Dad listed up everything that will be done, James and Adam sat down to fix a working schedule and then everybody got to work. I was sent to bed so I could get at least one hour of sleep. 

The guys slept over in the house and they would join my mission to find out as much as possible from Thomas. It was hard to sleep, I was awake the most of the night, worrying and it was actually impossible to sleep with all of Mikes snoring. When it was time to leave the next I think I got about ten minutes sleep...

Leo and Nat followed us to school and were supposed to check the area around for any sign of Alex and any danger to me. They would be following me home as well. I must say it was awful to feel that I was being watched all the time. But I shook it of when I entered the school. History wasn't until the third period so I had to go through Math and English first, but on the bright side Rose was in my class. And as I thought about her she appeared around the corner walking towards me. "Hey! How are you feeling? How's your wound?" she asked with a low voice. She didn't know what have happened, I gave the guys a look that told them I needed to talk to her. "We won't be far away!" Will told me and they started to walk. 

"What's going on?" Rose asked me as I took a carefully grip around her and brought her with me to a little storage where the teacher stored the books no one used. "Come in here and I will tell you" I whispered to her, confused she followed me. The area wasn't big, we stood with a minimal space between us, I could feel her breath touching my skin. "You couldn't find something with a little more breathing space?" she tried to joke but I was nothing then serious. I don't know if I would ever be able to even smile without my twin sister. I planted my hands on her arms and stroke them carefully and secured. "I need to tell you something about Alex..."

"You're kidding me? She's kidnapped? What will we do?!" she was screaming and I tried to quiet her, she can't bring attention to us. "shh, keep your voice down" my finger touched her lips and she went mute under a second. "We won't do anything. I am searching with help from the gang. You won't be dragged into this!" she took down my hand from her face but didn't let it go. "I'm already dragged into this! And Alex is my friend! She and I was never without the other before. I know we haven't been that close for long but I miss her, honestly. After Dash moved she and I had no other friends and...." 

My jaw dropped and my lungs seemed to stop working. "You knew Dash too?" I interrupted her and she looked angry because I was rude. "Yes Alex, Dash and I was best friends when we were kids. Don't you remember? You hated that we took Alex away from you even if you had other friends!" how couldn't I remember this? Well I remembered Rose and Alex but not Dash! And it seemed like Alex didn't remember either. "Okay you can help us but it will be on a safe distant! I want you to meet someone later today, at my place?" she nodded and squeezed my hand, "We will find her I promise Ace. She'll be fine!" I couldn't help myself I dragged her into my arms and hugged her tightly.

~Alexa's POV~

A small table lamp was lit up in someone's hands. I could now see my kidnappers better than before. The men looked older but not much over my mother's age, except for one. He seemed to be a few years older than me and was an exact copy of Stefan.

 "How can I serve my gentlemen?" I asked them as I got up, leaned back and stared into the leaders face. "You think you're funny huh?. We just wanted to check on you, see if you needed to be punished and then let these ..." he gave a gesture to some of the men, "...See you so they know how you look if you'll be stupid enough to run" he smirked at me, all his scars looked even more distorted in the shadow of the lamp in his hands. 

"Well, the show is over, I would like some sleep," I said. I felt like I was some animal at the zoo. But one of the man dragged me up on my feet and punched me several times in the stomach. "You see I remember that I warn you about behavior. Don't you ever think that you can tell us what to do!" with that the leader himself came up, last thing I saw was his foot coming at my face. Than everything went black, again.