2.6

~Ace's POV~

It was like everything went in slow-motion, I saw Mikes body trying to save my sister flinch back and he landed on his back. Something or someone jumped up in a sitting position gasping for air. She was alive! She was breathing, her heart was pounding. She fell back to the ground, Mike was fast back over her to make sure she was fine. Everyone around was gasping in surprise, "Hurry up we have to go!" Leo yelled to everyone. It was like someone turned on the sound on the TV and I could hear everything again. The fight upstairs was still on.

Adam helped me up on my feet and the rest helped the others. I clapped Adam on his back showing that I was okay. Leo carried Alex, Josh helped steading Mike and James was helping Mrs. Hall, I looked around the room and searched for the fourth person. "Where is Rose?" I asked the others. Alex had dosed of again but was alive in Leos big secured arms, Mike looked confused and Mrs. Hall looked terrified, "what do you mean?! Is my Rose gone!?" She was scared and she looked at every one of us for someone to answer. "We can explain everything later! We have to go now when we still have time!" Leo yelled. He signed to me that Will, Adam and I should be going in the front in case of someone seeing us. But everything went smooth. The planned work, the other were going to lure the fight to the opposite direction from the basement so the way was clear for us. We came to the cars and we helped everyone in, first Mrs. Hall, then Mike but when we were going to put Alex in the car we hear a shoot.

Leo fell to the ground, dropped Alex to and they both laid there in front of the car. We turned around and faced a man whose face was covered in scars. Before anyone did something a man stood between us, where the fight were going to be. "LIAM!!!" A voice screamed at the man. Thomas was standing with his hands out in the air, facing the man. Liam? "Don't do it! You are better than this!" he told him. "You know as much as me that isn't true! I have nothing left!" the man, apparently Liam answered. "You have me!" Thomas begged. The gangs was coming running to us after have heard the yelling. Mom looked terrified at the man, he turned to her and just stared. "Can you see what you've done to me?! You thought I was dead didn't you? But no and you cost me everything." He yelled to her. It was like a switch, first she looked confused but then in a second she started to scream. She held her hands over her head and I could see blood coming down her nose. Dad fell down beside her to help her. "Please Liam don't do this! You still have me, your father!" Thomas begged the man. Everyone froze, did he say son? But he was dead!

Dwain came running around the house and also he froze, but he froze when he saw the face of the man. "Liam?" he whispered. I remembered dad telling us that Dwain was Liam's friend and that's why he was helping Thomas catch mom, to revenge the murder of his friend. "Hey Dwain" Liam said quietly. "You were dead! I was there on your funeral!" Dwain cried out and walked up to him but was stopped by some of Liam's members. "I'm sorry but I had more important things to worry about than you!" it was like a slap in Dwain's face. He was now furious and two guys from our gathering held him back to not attack Liam. Dwain was screaming furiously at Liam who didn't move or look at him. Mom was up on her feet again but it look like she was in a lot of pain. I bend down to check on Leo and Alex. Both were fine, Leo was lucky the shoot was just a flesh wound on the side and Alex was still passed out but breathed.

After a while were nobody moved or said anything it looked like Liam decided that we could go, he turned around and walked inside. We hurried to make sure that everyone got into the cars and then we drove as fast as we could back home.

At home Alex, Mike, Mrs. Hall and Leo was carried/lead into the livingroom so they could be checked. Mom refused help and sat outside after she was sure that Alex was going to be fine. Dad walked back and forth while looking at them. Alex was the one who was most hurt, not even those who fought was that injured. The other men was at the hospital to get checked, mom wanted Alex to go there to but I said no, I know that Alex would never agree to be at the hospital.

I held Alex's hand as Nat took care of her, she was still asleep but I wanted to hold her, I needed physical proof that she was alive and here with me. But now I couldn't think about anything else then Rose, where was she? Was she in the same condition like Alex?