0.6

~Alexa's POV~

"why? How?" I had so many questions. "we don't know. He refuse to talk to anybody, just you." I got up in a sitting position and made myself ready to go downstairs. "what are we waiting for then?" My father cleared his throat and Will took a hold of my hands. "No, I just told you so you'd know, we will make sure he talks and you won't come down there! We can't give him what he want and you might get hurt again!" I could feel my anger bubbling up inside me and I squeezed Will's hand even harder to try to take control of my anger. I think he understood why I squeezed it and he calming stroke his thumb on the top of my hand. 

"But why? If I go downstairs now we'll have more information! It could take forever before you succeed!" my father folded his arms and shook his head. "Not going to happen! If I see you even near that basement I'll lock you up in your room!" I didn't answer. I knew he meant every word, when it came to security around Ace and I he was deadly serious. 

He turned around and walked out. "I can't believe him!" I squeaked after I heard his steps in the stairs. "Take it easy I'll get the information!" Ace told me and went after dad, Josh and Mike followed him. I sighed loudly and fell down backwards to the bed. I forget that I still held a firm grip of will's hand and he fell down with me. "Sorry! I forgot" he was laying right over me and I could feel his breath against my skin. 

He caught my eyes and we stared at each other. "It's okay, I understand" he chuckled when we finally gathered our senses and got up again. My head fell down in my hands and my body was shaking.

 "Hey Hey! It's going to be okay! Sometimes it's okay to lose! And in this case now you know what you have to train on!" he put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. He laid me so I was leaning against his chest. He was playing with my hair as he spoke. 

"You have to start training with new people and maybe someone a lot bigger then you!" I nodded, I know he was right and that he knew why I was so emotional about all this. After our conversation at the beach I felt that I could talk to him about everything. 

"Let's get downstairs for a smoke! I'm dying here!" he acted like he was on his death bed. "You're dramatic little bitch are you?" I asked him and chuckled when he acted insulted by putting his hand over his chest and gasping. He helped me up and we walked downstairs, "You know if you are this nice to me just because that stupid competition I'll kill you! You know that right?" he actually looked scared at me but shook his head. 

"It's not because of that! I know how you're feeling and I actually like you. You might be a little scary sometimes but you're not a bad company!" I blushed but turned my head around so he couldn't see it. When I thought about it, he could really be a talker when he was with me but around others... he was this little shy guy again. "I was actually going to get out from it." I looked confused at him. Was he really? He smiled at me as he opened the door for me. He was not like I had imagine when I first met him.

~Ace's POV~

"I'm not saying anything to you!" the man was panting as he refused to answer my father's questions. Adam and James pick him up again. My father nodded and James put his fist so hard in his stomach it looked like his eyes could pop out. "Who are you? Why did you attack us?" the man started to laugh and shook his head. "I'm not saying anything to you. Maybe to your daughter" without a sign from my father Leo got enough and kicked him with his knee. 

The man started to spit out a mouth full of blood. He was around my age, maybe a few years older. Josh and Mike stood behind me and watched interested on interrogation. We all turned around to the stairs when we heard the doorbell. "It's your father. You can get him and bring him down here!" I told Josh. He did what I told him and my father nodded to me.