1.9

~Ace's POV~

We ran back home and searched for everyone. We couldn't find Mike anywhere, the only thing we had was his phone. When we entered the Livingroom we disturbed a meeting with Josh's dads' gang. "Ace! Out now!" mom told me and pointed outside, everyone turned around to us and my eyes was glued into Mike's fathers. "Mom this is important!" I held up Mike's phone so they all could see it and pressed play.

 Everyone went silent  when Thomas voice appeared. When the part where Mike gets abducted I choose to pause it, "I don't think everyone needs to hear the rest part." My voice was shaking and I could remember how Mike's voice was yelling, him trying to fight back and suddenly went silent. 

"Okay we take this in the kitchen. Zach continue this meeting and inform me later!" dad got up and headed to the door. "No dad I think McGowan and Mikes dad need to be there too" they was surprised, Mikes dad was McGowan right hand but he was the one like Zach to take over meetings when the leader couldn't. I was asking for both of them, which made them even more worried. 

They accepted the request and followed us. "Ace what is going on?" mom asked me and put her hands on her hips. She looked really aged now, when I watched her worried and stressed out face. "Mike is gone too!" we explained to them what happened and what we got on the tape. Mikes father lost his balance and had to sit down when he listened to the rest of the recording.

 "Who...? Why...?" he stumbled on his words. Mr. McGowan put a hand on his shoulder and turned to my father, "Tyler we need to find them now! They are taking us all now one by one to weaken us!" Mikes father held the phone and just stared at it. "Did anyone recognize the voices? Of those who took him?" I asked them, they all shook their heads. This was getting impossible! 

"So Thomas isn't the kidnapper?" mom breathed out. "No but he know who did!" Josh answered her. "It seems like it's somebody he knows well" Will continued. "We have to figure out the location before Thomas! We need to identify those voices!" Dad pointed at the phone.

 I got an idea, "Sir Do you mind if I could borrow it?" I gestured at the phone. Mikes father nodded and handed me it. I took it nodded to Will and Josh to follow. We ran downstairs to Dash, our parents followed us but didn't speak. They wanted to know what I had in mind.

"Will can you have an eye on when Rose is here and bring her down?" he nodded and went upstairs again. "Dash wake up!" I kicked on the cage where Dash was sleeping. He woke up and looked surprised with a couple of sleepy eyes. "We need your help! Alexa and Mike have been kidnapped and you will help us found them!" I didn't even react when he jumped up on his feet and stood in front of me. "What can I do?" he seemed sincere.

I watched him closely for reactions as I played the recording once again. "I know that second guy! His name is Lucas" he started. Everybody came up closer to Dash when he spoke. "I don't know where they are holding them but Lucas is the guy to trick for an answer. He isn't the brightest person exactly" Dash continued, I turned to a sound of a door open behind us. 

Rose came in behind Will and looked curious around. "Ace why is she here? You can't let her be a part of this she could get hurt!" my father spoke to me but I couldn't stop glancing at her. "Nothing to worry about Mr. Walker I was going to help but from a safe distance" she answered him.

 She was still the only one that could speak normally to my father without being afraid. "What are you helping us with dear?" my mom asked when she hugged her. "With him" Rose pointed at Dash who looked stunned when he saw who the new person was. "Rose?" he whispered low, she walked up beside me and nodded to him.

"Dash what have you done? You know what we promised each other! You know what she means to you!" Rose whispered to him. I could see his eyes fill with tears, why couldn't I still remember any of this.