1.0

~Alexa's POV~

"What do you mean?" he asked surprised. "The question game! You tell me a question, I answer. I tell you a question, you answer. If you don't answer you can't ask me" I answered and sat down on the floor in front of him. He started to laugh but nodded, Will stood a few feet behind me and observed. 

"I'll start, what is your full name?" I at least learned something from my parent's long boring stories. "Dash Williams, what's your favorite food?" I started to get a déjà vu feeling but ignored it. "Pizza, who is your gang?" he tilted his head a bit with a big smile on his lips, "Dark Roses" he lifted his T-shirt and showed a tattoo on his amazing body. Focus Walker! 

"Do you still have your code books on your top shelf?" his question made me hesitate. How did he know? I can't remember him! But I can't let him fool me to use my questions on something meaningless. "Yes, they are still on the top. Why does your leader want us dead?" he started to roll his thumbs and started to get nervous. 

"All we knew was that it was personally and it had something with your mom to do" I tried not to seem upset but it was hard, we all thought this was over after Ace was kidnapped. Will crouched down beside me and laid a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head and took a deep breath, I don't know what to do if anything happens to them and what will my dad do if they succeed? 

"Outside the game now, do you remember anything about me?" I looked up and starred murdering at him. "NO and I don't want to know. You tried to kill me and that everything I need to know!" I got up and looked down at him. "I did that on orders! I never wanted..."

"To hurt me? Well you didn't have any problems with doing that! And I don't even know you so why bother to try!" I screamed and stormed out with Will right behind. When the door closed behind me walked Will up to me and pulled me into a hug. We stood there for a while until I calmed down.

When we came up again did we found the others in the living room. Ace sat down with the computer and the others walked around with their phones pressed against their ears. Everybody turned to us when we entered "So how did it go?" asked Ace and looked hopeful on me. "Well she didn't make him bleed this time. Does that count as a win?" I pinched Will for the comment and he jumped back as he stared angry at me. "Jax what do you know about Dark Roses?"

"Did you say Dark Roses?" he asked like I just swore in front of a priest or something. I nodded, he looked worried and hesitated before he answered. "They was working as the second gang in command after Dark Tears but they started a fight between each other and now they are nemesis" he didn't look at anybody and just looked down at the floor.

 "So it can't be Stefan! It have to be Thomas then!" Ace turned to Jax. "That could be true! Because The Dark Tears belonged to your fathers family gang and Dark Roses is your mothers family gang. It all make sense except the fact that it was Stefan's son on the camera and he should belong in Dark Tears" my head started to hurt with the all gang-family-members-drama.

 "Did you find out why he knew you?" Mike asked across the room. "No but he did know about my room from when I was a child. I haven't seen those books in over ten years since Ace borrowed them" I turned around to Will who looked surprised but he filled in the others what was said downstairs.

"You did like mom? Nice done! I always thought you slept when they told us that story" Ace dunked my back hard. "Well they told us hundreds of times!" I tried to breathe, that son of a bitch was strong. "Maybe if we can figure it out your connection, we maybe can solve how he know Stefan's son and his ties to the Dark Roses!" Mike tried. It made sense but, "Then you guys do that! I don't want to know the connection!" I left them and walked out for a smoke. 

I leaned over the balcony and looked out over the yard, I could see the swings were I always dragged Zach with me so he could push me as high as possible. I remembered that time when  Iost my grip and fell, he caught me but accidentally fell and broke his leg. 

"Hey 'lexi!"Ace stood beside me, I didn't hear him come out. I sighed out loud as an answer, he only called me that when he was worried. "I won't find out or ask him! I don't want to know anything about this guy! He almost killed me and I don't want to find out if we actually have a history with each other or anything like that!" I can't begin to have cute memories about someone that I now only see strangling me to death every time I close my eyes. "I understand! You don't have to, we can work on that and I think I can judge if it's something you should know!"

"Thank you bro! Let's go inside and see who I can annoy first of the three baboons, I need to loosen up a bit" I tried to punch him hard but he didn't even move. "Isn't that a little bit too mean? To use them like that for your own personal mental gain?" he laughed and laid his arm on top of my head and pressed all his weight down on me. "What? They are playing a game of who will succeed to sleep with me first!" I defended myself, took a step to the side so he fell face first down.

"Good point!"