3.1

~Alexa's POV~

We did some family drinking and after about an hour we were all pretty drunk but we could at least still focus. We walked around the party and looked for suspicious people that might be here and looking for some geeks that could hack. It didn't take a long time until we found one and it was the one we wanted the most, Stefan's son. He stood still in a corner and just watched everyone.

"We need to take him into the woods so the others can take him!" Josh told us, "Yeah but how?" Ace asked back. We looked at him and noticed that he was mostly looking at girls dancing, his eyes was screaming of hunger. When I turned my head around to meet the guys I noticed that they were all staring at me now.

"No! No! No! I won't do it!" I told them with a high pitched voice. "It's okay we'll be watching you!" Will told me, I looked terrified around them. "I don't like it either but we need to take him out from here!" Mike said in a lower voice. I took a tighter grip around his hand and thought about it, I could do it, I knew that but that means I have to let go of Mike.

I sighed loudly, "Fine I do it but you guys signal the others when you see me taking him to the woods! And give me more alcohol!" I took Aces cup and poured it down my throat. Josh quickly gave me other cups to empty. After feeling a little drunk I waved away the guys and walked to him.

I pretended to trip and fall right into him and he caught me fast. "Look where you go, you might get hurt!" he said with a kind of sexy voice. He was trying to flirt with every girl he saw. When I look up I could see him flinch back and his smile disappeared for like a second. I had to save this, "Have... we... met... before?" I stumbled on my words to seem to drunk and lack of memories like him kidnaping me. "I don't think so, I would have remembered your cute face" he said and tilted his head, he saw this as a win. "Oh, now you just talking" I said and waved with my arm to look embarrassed.

"What's your name?" he leaned in and whispered in my ear with a voice that gave me goosebumps. "Alexa! And yours?" I said and I stroke my hand over his well-trained over body. If he was going to try make me hot he never seen me in action. "I'm Max! Who are you here with?" one of his hands had now find its way to my hip. I leaned closer so it was my time to whisper in his ear, "some friends that said that they would have a close eye on me because I always pick the wrong guys... every... party" last two words I whispered really slowly. 

I could feel that he held his breath and I saw my opportunity, my hands continued to caress him and took a step closer so there were nearly no space between us, "It would be so sad if they found me with some guy they wouldn't approve of. Or you maybe are a nice, boring guy" I said, leaned back a bit and looked him up and down like I questioning his look. He took my hand firmly, "Let's go to the woods and I can show you that I'm nothing then bad!" he gave me a big smile. "Well I'll be the judge of that!" I said and walked first, he stood shock by myself confident and when he gathered his senses he came running after me.

 When came into the woods he took a firm grip around my hips from behind and started to kiss my neck. "Let me show you how this is done!" he dragged me closer to him, his warm breath went lower down my neck. He turned me around and pushed me up against a tree.

"I don't think so!" a voice behind him took a grip of his shirt and pushed him down to the ground. James forced him up on his feet again and held him hard so he couldn't run. Dad and the others came right behind him, they put on some cable ties around his wrists. "I'm sorry Max, you was a little too weak for my taste!" I told him and he started to growl at me. Zack gave him a hard punch over his face so he dossed of. 

"Look for more and this time don't use yourself as a bait!" my dad begged me, I gave him a big smile, "You're at least happy that you can hurt somebody that touches me!" I winked. "Well that's true" he rolled his eyes, "Now try to get everyone" I turned around and met Mike in the end of the woods. "Never do that again" that was one of the hardest thing I ever watched!" he said and held me tight around my body. 

"Well I can see now why everyone disbelieved that we could play you!" Josh said scared thinking about what I could have done with them if they had continued their competition. "Feel happy!" Ace told him and gave him a clap on his back, "I've seen her do much worse!" they all looked terrified at me.

For the rest of the party we didn't find anybody else then Max, "he can't be here on his own?" he said and looked around. "Well I don't know but we have looked everywhere and found no one!" I told him. "Let's have at least a little good time!" Will begged, Ace nodded after have hesitated, "But everyone have your eyes open in case!"

We all danced, drank and had fun. It was long time since we could do that, sure we were are very worried inside but we knew that we couldn't do anything right now about it. Mike dragged me away from the others and to a little grove so far away from the forest my father was in. he turned around to me, smiled and moved my hair away from my face. "I have waited forever to do this" he said and leaned in. His lips touched mine and it was the best feeling I ever felt, our first kiss.

Sadly we couldn't enjoy the moment for very long when Josh, very drunk came and interrupted. "What are you guys doing?" he said with big eyes. "Nothing you jerk leave us!" Mike told him and pointed at the party. "Nah, why? I can stay here and make you feel awkward!" he smirked. "I'm going to kick your ass!" Mike threatened him.

 "Okay I leave if you tell answer me one question!" he made a dramatic pause to build up the atmosphere for Mike and I who couldn't care less. He sight disappointment at us and continued, "Who is that?" he pointed really really drunkenly at a girl who was in my English class. Mike sight loudly and pushed him away from us.