0.5

~Ace's POV~

"Who is these guys!?" I yelled at my father and the others. I have never seen Alex lose a fight and now I see her in Zach's arms as he was caring her up to her room. Dad sat down beside my mother after he checked Alex's condition. Mom had got shot in her left arm, but it was just a flesh wound. Lisa sat with Nat who was bleeding from her head, Linus had some cuts but nothing serious. 

"I don't know... but we will find out!" he walked up to me and I could see Adam and Leo carrying down one man that we caught down to the basement. "Alex is hurt! She could have died!" I couldn't stop yelling. My heart broke when I saw that man holding her by her neck in the air and I could see her stop breathing. Why did I let her come down? She is much tinier then the rest of us, she is skilled but she haven't worked as much on the technique to take down such huge men.

 "I told you to stay upstairs! But you didn't listen!" he pointed at me and I could see fire in his eyes. "Well we couldn't watch you guys being taken down and if it wasn't for me you guys could have got killed!" he knew I was right, if Alex and I haven't taken care of the extra two men they would have lost.

 A loud scream came from the basement but nobody cared. Leo must have taken out the bullet my father put in him so he could let go of Alex. I turned around from my father furious and walked out to the backyard with Josh and Will right behind me. "Calm down man! She is fine!" Josh put a gently hand on my shoulder but I pushed it away. I started to hit a tree that stood close to us and let it all out.

 "She is my sister! My twin sister! I can't lose her! What if she got killed?" I yelled when I turned around again to the guys. I felt something dripping from my hand, blood. "But she didn't! She's strong, you know she can take care of herself!" Will tried. "Well not good enough! If it weren't for you guys my father haven't have the time to save her!" It was true, the guys came in and surprised our attackers giving my father time to run for Alex. "Yes but she's fine!" I couldn't listen to them when they tried to calm me down, so I started to hit the tree again and again.

~Alexa's POV~

I had passed out again after I woke up the first time and saw Mike. I was now laying down in my bed and beside me sat Zach and Mike waiting for me to wake up. I didn't say anything to them, I could feel the tears was close. What happened? That man won, he almost killed me. I was too weak! I was ashamed that I lost and passed out. My neck and throat was soar but except that I was fine.

 "Hey! How is it?" Zach noticed that I was awake and laid a hand on my arm, he looked really worried. But I was fine, the last thing I saw before I passed out again was mom, she had been shot and I could see her blood in front of me. "How's mom?" I asked with my sore throat. I would never forgive myself if she died and the last I told her was... 

"She's fine just a flesh wound! And everybody else is fine" Mike assured me, I nodded as a thanks. We could hear people yelling from downstairs and I tried to get up. Zach pushed me back down on my bed, "Stay here and rest. I'll check it out!" he told me and went down. 

Mike took his place and looked concerned at me, "Alex how are you feeling?" I let go of his face with my eyes and looked up in the roof. "I'm fine" I whispered, I felt his hand taking mine and he squeezed it. "No you're not! What is it?" I turned my head to his, my tears was really close now. "I lost! He could have killed me! I've never lost before!" it slipped out, he squeezed my hand even harder now. 

"It's okay! Maybe you lost but then you'll be more careful next time!" I know he's right but I didn't want to listen. "What happened after I passed out?" I ignored his words and instead wanted him to talk about something I did want to hear. 

"Not much it was finished. You father shot your attacker in the leg. He dropped you to the ground and the guys and I helped with the rest" he shrugged like it was nothing. Well of course it's nothing for him, he was at least strong and could manage these men. 

We both turned around when my bedroom door slammed open and in came Ace, followed of Will and Josh and then my father. "How are you?" Ace asked me and sat down in front of me. Josh stood behind Mike and Will sat down on my bed beside me. "I'm fine what's happening?" I didn't look anybody in their eyes accept my fathers. I could see that he was worried and angry. "He wants to see you" he stated. "Who?"

"Your attacker"