2

Jaime stood in front of the miror as slid on a pair of trainers for this teamwork project her and tom had come up with, for the girls football team. Max walked out from a shower and she smirked at him as he had a tower round his waist "damn" jaime said as she looked to him and bite her lip "what?" max asked as he tried to act innocently "you fully wear, know what you are doing to me max tyler, you know what your body does to me" Jaime said as i bent down to pick up my jacket off of the floor "probably the same thing, your derriere does to me" max said as he walked over to Jaime and grabbed her by the hips pulling her to him, Jaime could smell his body wash on his damp skin "you really know how to have an affect on me" Jaime said as she ran her hands through his wet hair "im the person who took your virginity j, I know how your body reacts to me" max said and Jaime smiled as she kissed him his taste lingering on my lips "i have to go, remember to lock up on the way out" she said and he nodded as she grabbed her bag before  heading to work "i practically live here anyways" max said and Jaime rolled her eyes "max, we've talked about this, im not asking you to move in, your not my boyfriend" Jaime said "i know, im the guy that sleeps with you and makes you come" max said "you know what you got yourself into, if you want to stop then we can" she said "no Jaime I love you and I know you don't feel the same, but if I get to be with you this way ill have it" max said as he kissed my forehead.

Jaime and tom got gotten closer in the past few weeks that she had been teaching at waterloo road, she hadn't told max about tom as she knew that he was in love with her, when Jaime was fifteen her parents split up and she refused to ever fall in love and she hadn't but when she met max she knew he was different, she knew that there was a part of her deep down that did love him but she wouldn't never admit that to herself or to him, she didn't want to me anyone's girlfriend she just loved sex. She knew that one day he would leave, they all leave she knew that one day max would find someone must better than her, someone in who he can love. Jaime walked off to the staff room where she seen Davina and tom "oh hey" tom said as he seen Jaime "hi, you ready for today" Jaime asked him "don't you mean, are we ready" tom asked as Davina glared at her, Davina had confronted her the other day and told her to keep her hands off tom, Jaime had practically laughed in her face calling her a pathetic slag especially after she had broken her dads heart. "i got you a coffee, milk, one sugar" tom said as he passed her a cup of his tray "thank you" Jaime said before they headed down to the changing room to see the girls "is everyone ready?" Jaime asked as she walked into the changing room, with tom on her tail "okay, so is everybody here" tom asked as one of his old friend, Andy who was in the army followed him in. "so Mr Clarkson and his glamourous assistant, miss rimmers aim is to get you lot working like a proppa team again" Andy said as he eyed up Jaime, she smirked as tom glared at Andy, he hated to admit it that even though he was with Davina he thought Jaime was hot, and the more time he spent with her, the less he cared that she was his old friend, jacks daughter and that he use to teach her.

"what's the army got to do with football" Alesha asked

"nothing its got to do with teamwork Aleesha, that's what the army are best at remember the team with the best players don't always win look at man city " tom said as he took a sip of his tea

"who are rubbish" Jaime said

"what if you don't agree with the army you know about Iraq and the bombing" Danielle asked

"well, believe it or not Danielle we aren't asking you to sign up this is a team building exercise not an army recruitment day" Jaime said  

"miss rimmer is right this is just about getting you ready to play football again, and unless you want to go back to shaking pom poms and going ra ra ra, we have a lot of stuff lined up for you and proppa team building exercise" tom said as he handed out green overalls.

"we'll see you in the playground after registration" tom said handing out the overalls

**********************

"So, ill meet you in the playground I have to take care o f something" tom said to Jaime "sure" she said as she watched as the headed off in the direction of the canteen.

Jaime and tom stood out in the yard as the girls sat in the back of an army van  as the army team banged on the side of the van, scaring them a bit. Tom laughed away to himself and Jaime smirked at him "you know im pretty sure, that my football never went through this when I was here" Jaime said and tom smirked "i think you've forgotten that you spent a lot of time in the cooler when you were here" tom said and Jaime smirked "damn Andrew treneman for introducing that, I spent most of my last year in that place" Jaime said. As the girls came out of the van "stink bomb" Andy said as he looked to Jaime and tom, Jaime looked to the girls to see Michaela white smirked " three guesses who" Jaime said and tom glanced to Michaela "yeah, three guesses who" tom said "land up all of you" Jaime said as they stood across the grass "ive seen more maturity coming from a year seven classes girls, I thought you had more maturity obviously not, mr Clarkson has but a lot of work in so that captain andy could come and help us, and we do this" Jaime said "we didn't do anything but I know some slapper who did" janeece said pointing to Michaela "look at it, calling me a slapper" Michaela said "silence...I don't want to hear it and unless you want to go back to class you better start behaving am I clear" Jaime said and there was silence "i said am I clear" "yes miss" they all said. Tom smirked as he looked at Jaime, it was clear to say she had a lot of authority  "now, i don't want to hear a sound form you two, or its the rest  of the month in the cooler, okay" Jaime said "yes miss" "mr Clarkson, can I have a word" Davina said as she walked over. Tom walked past Jaime placing a hand on her lower back "ill be back in a minute" he said to her as Davina glared, she had seen the way her boyfriend was looking at the new NQT  and she didn't like I and the fact she and Jaime had history made her feel even more uncomfortable.

Jaime stood in the yard as she watched the girls cleaning out the van as tom walked off and into the canteen to speak to rose, leaving Jaime alone. Soon janeece and Michaela started fighting and Jaime grabbed a hold of janeece as it took two army officers to hold Michaela "against  that truck now...Aleesha go and get miss mason" Jaime said and Aleesha nodded as she walked on inside and Jaime glared at the two of them "i don't want to hear it, from wither of you" Jaime said and they both glanced to the floor before Rachel walked out "where's tom?" Rachel asked Jaime "your guess is as good as mine, he went off with Davina twenty minutes ago and hasn't come back" Jaime said narked off frankly  that he had left her, alone especially since it was his idea this whole thing. Tom came back outside joining Jaime and the rest of the girls after Rachel dragged janeece and Michaela inside "oh the wonderer returns" Jaime said "huh" tom said "Rachel's looking for you, Michaela and janeece have been took inside fighting....this is meant to be a teamwork project and yet im doing this on my own" Jaime said as she walked off leaving tom standing there as Rachel walked out with janeece and Michaela.

A while later, Jaime stood supervising far away from tom he knew she was mad at him as rose came out and slapped him, Jaime smirked she'd be lying if she didn't enjoy seeing that. "im sorry look how about I make it up to you, ill buy you a few drinks tonight" tom said and Jaime smirked "i think ill need them after today" Jaime said. After the relay with the pupils v.s teacher Jaime stood next to tom as he stood panting "i can think of another sort of exercise that gets you panting" Jaime said to tom "and what's that" tom asked "the type with someone between my legs" Jaime said and tom smirked. After a few drinks at the pub tom decided to walk Jaime home, max was out of town on a school trip yet he never stopped by without asking Jaime, he knew how much she hated it "do you want to come inside" Jaime asked and tom smirked "sure" tom said as he walked into her flat shutting the door behind him "do you want a drink" Jaime asked"no..ive had enough to drink" tom said as he walked over to her placing his hands on her hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her, she lead him back to the bedroom where he pushed her down onto the bed kissing her running his hands down her body, all tom knew was at the moment he didn't care he had a girlfriend all he wanted was Jaime.

Tom pulled Jaime's pants of off her and removing her off her top afterward. Jaime tugged at toms pants leaving them naked "you sure?" tom asked her and Jaime placed a hand on his cheek "im a big girl you know im sure I can take it" Jaime said as tom pushed into her making Jaime moan as she rolled her head back scrapping his sharp nails down his back as he moaned and started to buck his hips against hers. Little did he know that as he was having sex with Jaime Davina was writing a letter and leaving him.