8

Jaime woke up to see that she was in bed next to tom, Jaime tured over and smiled at him placing a hand on his stubble and watching him sleep "stop watching me sleep" tom mumbled in his husky, morning voice. He still had his eyes closed as jaime smirked at him, tom opened his eyes looking at her "what are you up to you little minx?" tom asked her and she smirked "nothing" jaime said as tom placed a hand on hers, before movig it and pinning it above her head along with her other hand. Rolling over so that he was on top of her "what are you going to do to me mr clarskon?" jaime asked "fuck you senseless" tom said and Jaime smirkedas he pulled over the shorts she was wearing along with his boxers before he pushed into her and rbucked his hips againt hers at a quick pace. Jaime lay rolling her head back as tom hit her sweet spot, she gripped the headboard the only leverage she had as tom still had her arms pinned above her head "come with me baby?" tom whispered into her ear, driving jaime over there edge followed by tom seconds apart. "told you id fuk you senseless"  tom said as he lay back next to her "and yet you did....you ready for this open day" jaime asked as tom nodded "have you spoke to josh, he is your son" jaime siad "i dont know jaime..its cmplicated" "idf anyone understand compliated familys, its me" jaime said as max kissed her head "is max ready today?" tom asked "he wants it to me a success"

Jaime walked into school with tom along with grantly and steph "whats going on with you two then?"steph asked tom and jaime. Tom and jaime glanced at each other "nothing" tom said ad jaime smirked "come on we've seen the chemistry between you" steph said "never heard a sexual chemistry" jaime asked ,tom chuckled and jo came over and gave steph her details for her next training course. "i thought you enjoyed that course" tom asked as steph crumbled up the paper "as a one of doesnt mean i want to do more" steph said "doesnt look like she was givnig you much choice" grantly said "then ill have to pursuade her otherwise, a certain technique that use to work on a certain jack rimmer when he wanted be to do extra work" steoh said as she pulled her down down "ew...ew thats my dad" jaime siad as she walked inside feeling grossed out at the thought od her dad and steph at it. Jaime walked into the staff room as max was walking out "ah, miss rimmer you missed my annoucement" max said "well punish me for it, mr tyler" jaime said and max smirked "i might, can i come over tonight" max asked "sure" jaime said. As helen stood behind them glaring at jaime, she knew something was going on with max and jaime and she was going to tell rachel about it.

After helen had infromed rachel bout jaime and max, rachel knew something was going on between them she knew by the way in which they were acting and she saw them kissing. "jaime can i have a word" rachel aksed as she walked into jaimes clasroom "can i have a word?" rachel aked "sure" jaime siad "helen, has been to see me shes complained about oyur relationship with max" rachel said and jaime sigheed "of course she did...i was gonig to tell you rachel but.." "but you ddint " "rachel, i was i just dont know what we are exactly" jaime siad nad rachel smiled as she looked to the tweenty year old, so young and naive "you know hes with kim right" rachel said and jaime frowend max said he had finished with her. Jaime sat in the hall with tom and grantyl at break as they finished setting up their display for english "have you noticed anything strange about steph" jo asked and jaime smirked as om sniggered to himself "oh, come on guys" jo siad as tom and gratly didnt say a word "you want to know?" jaime asked "yeah"  "all im saying is she will do anything to get out of a bit of hard work" jaime siad "including giving your side a shot in the hope of getting out of another training course" grantly siad"no" jo siad as tom smirked "your terrible" jaime siad to tom and he smirked at her "you cant be seriosuly telling me shed rather try it on with me then go on another course" jo aksed "theres only one way to find out" tom said and jaime started laughing to herself.

Jaime was walking down the hall after leaving tom and grantly to amuse themselves. She qwas walking towards the foot tech department, max looked up at her and smiled and turned to chris "umm...i could really know with people not knowing im married, espcially jaime" max said "what's going on" Chris asked and max glanced to Jaime "you and Jaime?" "i could really do with your help" max said  as jaime walked over to him "whats this boy on boy gossip, do tell" Jaime asked smirking. "its nothing...everything alright?" max asked as eh walked down the corridor with Jaime "yeah...I need some time away form grantly and tom" Jaime said "why lover boy doing your head in" max asked and Jaime glared at him "max" "sorry, have you seen Jennifer headley from the LEA" max asked "no, ill help you look" Jaime said. Jaime found Jennifer outside of the art room "Jennifer, everything alright max was looking for you?" Jaime said "i was just showing myself around, max was busy" "do you and max know each other well" Jaime asked "you could say that" Jennifer said and Jaime frowned "Jennifer, max  has asked me to show you around science" Chris said walking over "another time" Jennifer said to Jaime "sure" Jaime said

"im really not happy about being dragged into this max, are you ever going to tell Jaime, shes a nice girl" Chris said to max "Jennifer and I have been on the rocks for a long time, I love Jaime and im serious" max said "you just don't love her enough to be honest about her...about helen or kim, you don't love her if you did you wouldn't string her along" chris said as he walked into the hall. Jaime stood outside coaching the football when tom came out "what time do you call this, were you to busy messing around with grantly" Jaime asked him "id rather mess around with you" tom said placing his hands on her hip and whispering into her ear as max walked out into the court with Jennifer. At the end of the day, Jaime stood packing books into her bag when Rachel stood in the doorway looking concerned "everything alright" Jaime asked and Rachel sighed "its about max and Jennifer....there married" Rachel said and Jaime frowned "what"  "chris told me, and I spoke with her im so sorry"  rachel said and Jaime stormed out, she needed to talk to max. Jaime found max in the car park with kim, he had his hand on her hip and they were looking all cozy. She spotted max glaring at her from the other side of the car park "max, a word" Jaime said and max frowned and followed her back to the classroom.

"whats going on?" max asked as Jaime closed the door "funny....I was going to ask you the same thing, please tell me its not true..your married?" Jaime asked "i am"  "how could you not tell me max, after everything you knew how I felt after my mothers affair I never wanted to be the other woman, mac god damn it " "were married but were not together im sorry...I never told you because to know it upset you, Jennifer and I have been unhappy for a long time" "that's why we always go to mine isn't it? because you live with her, we said when this started..no lies and that's all you've been doing max lying to be four years...its been four years and you couldn't tell em that you were married, I never wanted to be the mistress" "your not a mistress" max said placing a hand on her cheek wiping away a tear "then who is, kim? helen?" Jaime asked and max paled "that's right I know about them max, I know it all" Jaime yelled "there nothing to be, all three of them I love you Jaime"  max said as Jaime started to cry "if you loved me you wouldn't of done this to be" Jaime said "i do love you ,and you love me" max said "i do..and that's why I have to walk away from you, so you don't hurt me anymore....loving oyu is no good for me max, im sorry, were done" Jaime said and max stood back shocked "you don't mean that" max said "you know me, you tell me" Jaime said as max walked to the door "im sorry" he said before leaving her alone. Where Jaime sunk down to the floor sobbing and wrapping her arms around herself, she heard the door open and tom walked in ad sat next to her on the floor and pulled her into his chest "he lied to me...om...he lied to me, it was my main rules no lies"  Jaime said sobbing "i  know its okay, im here" tom said stroking her hair as she cried "i wont hurt you, I promise" tom said as she continued to cry. Max had officially broke her heart, and she didn't know if she would ever forgive him