19

Jaime stood in the staff room, she stood making herself a cup of tea, she couldn't stand coffee since she got pregnant. Tom walked n and walked over to her "hey, where did you get off to this morning" he asked "midwife appointment" Jaime said "you could of woke me, is everything okay" tom asked and Jaime smiled "everything is fine, routine" Jaime said as tom kissed her on he cheek "you still up for basketball tonight" tom asked "im pregnant not disabled, I can judge and I cant piss out to in a kit" Jaime said and tom smirked "is that so" he said as he kissed her. Tom walked over to the seat and sat down with the coffee as Steph walked over to where Jaime was standing. "so things are getting pretty serious" Steph said "well we are having a baby together" Jaime said "does your dad know hes the father, or is it max Tyler" Steph asked and Jaime rolled her eyes "mind your own Steph, my father is in London and eh knows what he needs to know" Jaime said slamming her empty cup in the sink and walking out of the staff room "damn hormones" Jaime mumbled to herself. Jaime headed into the office, to attend the meeting as tom walked in. Kim glared at Jaime, she had a problem with Jaime ever since Jaime was involved with max and ever since Jaime had gotten pregnant. Tom sat next to Jaime, his hand trailed up her skirt "so m plan is to have a healthy food coordinator" Rachel said as Jaime coughed trying to focus on the meeting and not where toms hand was going. "ros McCain, Oxbridge material" Chris said as he showed off ros latest essay "that will be a first for waterloo road" tom said "yeah, where is it that you wen to university, Manchester community college" Kim asked smirking and Jaime glared at her "no, and what has that got to do with this" Jaime asked as Kim smirked. Jaime was starting to dislike her, more and more.

Jaime headed off to her first lesson and rubbed her stomach as she felt the baby kick, Kim walked in and Jaime glared at her "you know your not the only one who's pregnant with max Tyler's child" Kim said and Jaime rolled your eyes "please, he finished with you moths ago, we all know its Chris meads" Jaime said "have you spoke to him, max" "no, not that it has anything to do with you" Jaime said, she didn't want Kim to know she had been in contact with max "Jaime, APU scheme at break" Chris said "sure" Jaime said as the bell went and Kim left the classroom.

Jaime sat in the classroom at break when Chris came in with a ball, "what on earth" Jaime said "its a prop" Chris said taking a seat next to her. Jaime looked to him and shook her head "okay...we take turns with our questions and give each other space, yeah" jamie said "yeah" Chris said as Danielle Harker came in "hi Danielle, why do you think you are university material" Jaime asked "i don't think I am" Danielle said "emm" Jaime said glancing to Chris. "because you told me I was" Philip said as he came in. "i want to be an internal lawyer, so that I could do a language degree and a law diversion course" ros said and Jaime glanced to Chris who was smirking. Michaela sat in front of Jaime and Chris "Michaela, why do you think you are university material" Jaime asked "why wouldn't I be" Michaela said "can we have a little bit less attitude please" Chris said "better job...better money...better lifestyle, I have ambition" Michaela said and Jaime smirked "what do you think you've got to offer a university" Chris asked "myself" Michaela said. "is this a question" Chris asked "if this is an answer" Michaela said causing Jaime to chuckle "spot on" Jaime said. "this is a bomb" chris said throwing the ball he had brought in "its a ball2 Danielle said and jaime sniggered slightly "this--" "i know its a bomb and if it were a bomb id throw it out of the window, which is how someone passed his Oxbridge interview" ros said. "this is a bomb" Chris said throwing the ball to Michaela "ahhh" Michaela said throwing the ball screaming, Chris jumped out of his chair after the ball as Jaime sat laughing "im going to we myself" she said wiping away tears in her eyes.

Jaime stood outside as she watch tom, couching the basketball team "are you coming to help miss rimmer" tom said as Jaime walked over to him "i prefer to watch, watch my men get hot and sweaty" Jaime whispered into his ear "you, Jaime rimmer are a tease" tom said as he placed his hand on the small of her back "i bloody love you" tom said "i love you too" jaime said as she kissed him "oi oi Mr Clarkson, get some" Bolton smilie said "get to work" tom said and jaime smirked to him "Mr Clarkson might get some tonight, if hes lucky" jaime said and tom smirked "tease"